Atlantic makes a statement

561_Fan

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I said it on national board and I'll say it here

I haven't given up yet and if STA decides to take Dwyer lightly because they lost to a talented Atlantic team then sta deserves to lose 

ducking the question.  STA will be ready for Columbia.  Maybe you can slay both of the giants this year.

1 minute ago, badbird said:

ducking the question.  STA will be ready for Columbia.  Maybe you can slay both of the giants this year.

I didn't duck the question lol

My answer was i haven't given up on Dwyer being able to beat sta

Even though i will admit it doesn't look so golden now as it did at one point 

Knowing how I've seen some sta fans on social media interacting with us post IMG game i would actually expect sta to overlook us just like IMG and not take us seriously which will be the biggest mistake they will make

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Knowing how I've seen some sta fans on social media interacting with us post IMG game i would actually expect sta to overlook us just like IMG and not take us seriously which will be the biggest mistake they will make

you act like coaches and players are fans on a message board.  No one will over look anyone in a state title game.

38 minutes ago, badbird said:

who you overlooking them for.  you got one game left.  

Its more like a team will feel they will coast over someone so they don't take them seriously or they look at the on paper talent separation and assume they will just steamroll to a easy win

Maybe overlooking isn't the correct word,  maybe it is just a team like sta not viewing Columbia as a credible threat

Either way if they think we would go in there and roll over to them they are sadly mistaken 

Preseason or not one thing we did prove against IMG is if a team doesn't take us seriously we won't have any problem going right at them and punching them right in the mouth

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Its more like a team will feel they will coast over someone so they don't take them seriously or they look at the on paper talent separation and assume they will just steamroll to a easy win

Maybe overlooking isn't the correct word,  maybe it is just a team like sta not viewing Columbia as a credible threat

Either way if they think we would go in there and roll over to them they are sadly mistaken 

Preseason or not one thing we did prove against IMG is if a team doesn't take us seriously we won't have any problem going right at them and punching them right in the mouth

STA is not going to overlook any team that beat IMG, scrimmage or not. Every game Columbia wins just makes that target that much bigger. 

PS. good luck for the rest of the season.

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Hey kid... You do realize that the PLAYERS and COACHES are not the actual people your talking to online right.... Trust me when I say Harriot won't take Columbia or anyone else lightly especially at the state stage... If the games were won and lost on message board and in the stands then sure what those STA "posters" were saying and acting like might hold weight but its not... Its played by real athletes and real coaches who don't really have time to post on a board (anymore we used to have some good coaches... and Badbird aint too shabby himself lol).

6 hours ago, badbird said:

you act like coaches and players are fans on a message board.  No one will over look anyone in a state title game.

LMAO... Man we think alike... My keyboard was burning when I read his statement... Man I like ole columbia fan but that statement was clearly written from a standpoint of someone who has not coached or played the game for real LMAO

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You don't think AHP overlooked Ponte Vedra?

No, Ponte may have played different in person than on film... Its not called taking lightly its called not prepared as much as you thought or those guys hit harder in person than they do on film... That happens all the time... don't mean you took them lightly it means the reality of this team is different than the film version of this team.. I am sure they were not taken lightly.

5 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I wonder if Atlantic was motivated by seeing how much hype Palm Beach Central and Dwyer were getting before the season

Beating those 2 back to back surely made a statement that they are out for blood

... I think they were motivated by wanting to win the game... You know normal motivation LOL.... That and playing a rival always puts an extra pep in your step

12 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Hey kid... You do realize that the PLAYERS and COACHES are not the actual people your talking to online right.... Trust me when I say Harriot won't take Columbia or anyone else lightly especially at the state stage... If the games were won and lost on message board and in the stands then sure what those STA "posters" were saying and acting like might hold weight but its not... Its played by real athletes and real coaches who don't really have time to post on a board (anymore we used to have some good coaches... and Badbird aint too shabby himself lol).

This^^^^^^^^^

12 hours ago, peezy28 said:

LMAO... Man we think alike... My keyboard was burning when I read his statement... Man I like ole columbia fan but that statement was clearly written from a standpoint of someone who has not coached or played the game for real LMAO

I agree I don’t think the kid ever played it or coach it lol... I was happy punta verda played a good game against AHP... Unlike Baker county complaining the following g year..

20 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I wonder if Atlantic was motivated by seeing how much hype Palm Beach Central and Dwyer were getting before the season

Beating those 2 back to back surely made a statement that they are out for blood

I saw half of the first qt of this game and Dwyer ain't impress me at all but imma finish the other half of the game tho

Depends if the starting QB is back for this game. He was thrown out on a BS in the Park Vista game when 3 of their players were getting some cheap shots in...Defensively, they can hang, it’s just different when the other QB is in the game and if J. Washington is playing, he got hurt late in the Lakes game

On 9/4/2018 at 10:34 AM, Zoe Boy said:

I agree I don’t think the kid ever played it or coach it lol... I was happy punta verda played a good game against AHP... Unlike Baker county complaining the following g year..

The only reason I'm not coaching is because the staff has no interest in hiring someone who hasn't ever played 

Btw zoeboy there is a lot more stuff than just that but i wouldn't share it on the board