Official Week 3 Scoreboard Thread

DisabledAccount

2 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Booker t won in DBL OT 21-20 even tho I’m lost and confused at that cuz it went into OT 14-14 neither team scored on their first possession Southridge then scored a TD in overtime to go up 20-14 that should have been game. Smh 

If neither team scored in the first OT, and Southridge scored on the 1st possession of the second OT, Booker T has one last drive to score. They scored and got the extra point. Game Tornadoes.

22 minutes ago, DB4 said:

If neither team scored in the first OT, and Southridge scored on the 1st possession of the second OT, Booker T has one last drive to score. They scored and got the extra point. Game Tornadoes.

When was that rule implemented??? I thought it was each team get a possession if neither team scores then the next score win ??

last year vs Stranahan we went into overtime Stranahan got sacked twice couldn’t score then we got the ball scored a touchdown and the game was over. 

8 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

When was that rule implemented??? I thought it was each team get a possession if neither team scores then the next score win ??

last year vs Stranahan we went into overtime Stranahan got sacked twice couldn’t score then we got the ball scored a touchdown and the game was over. 

You're thinking of the NFL rule. When yall played Stranahan, the same rule went into account that I said. Stranahan had the first chance to score and since they didn't, you guys would win with any score. Had you guys also not scored, then Dillard would have started the 2nd overtime with the ball and even if yall did score, Stranahan would have had a chance to match it. 

9 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

HS does like NCAA 

2 hours ago, DB4 said:

You're thinking of the NFL rule. When yall played Stranahan, the same rule went into account that I said. Stranahan had the first chance to score and since they didn't, you guys would win with any score. Had you guys also not scored, then Dillard would have started the 2nd overtime with the ball and even if yall did score, Stranahan would have had a chance to match it. 

Ooohhhh ok I get it now