Columbia vs Lee

DisabledAccount

2 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

IMO slow down or stop Sapp and Nicholson and you've got the game won. Sapp has only .385% completion stats which means he's not that accurate. Seems that his completions are downfield shots for scores. 

Yeah i agree 

This game is one where we shut down Lee qb and we have them finished

This is best Columbia team they have faced since 2015 when we won 53-0

While i don't expect it to be that lopsided this time around this Columbia team is out to prove we aren't just some weak regional team who isn't good enough to  win district 

These players know what's at stake this week and they are tired of listening to Lee this and Lee that and how Lee is a better program, i expect them to come out hot and on fire out of the gate and much faster than we did last night with Buchholz 

1 minute ago, JaxFootballGuy said:

I wont be unfortunately. I'd like to be there to see it. There are other good games in the area that are a little closer. 

It will also be live streamed with duval sports

You going to Bolles vs Trinity Christian? 

And perhaps you can check us out week 6 when we travel to Trinity Christian 

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

That and some blocked punts etc.  Lee figured out the backup QBs weakness and got them pinned a couple times. 

Yeah

We got sloppy late but we did what we had to in order to win,  we don't care about style points,  a win by 5 counts the same in record book as a win by 40

People that believe in this Columbia team will do so regardless of the final score of game,  a win a win and that puts us on fast track to a district championship