Games to see This Week and The Predictions

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Cardinal Gibbons (1-2) vs Miami Jackson (3-0) 

Gibbons comes in with new life and confidence after getting a much needed victory last week over my panthers while Jackson comes in red hot at 3-0 not giving up a single point in either game.

Gibbons will still be favored and rightfully so but don’t be surprised if this is the Jackson of 2012 and 2013 and they pull off the victory. 

PREDICTION: GIBBONS 24 JACKSON 14

DILLARD (1-2) AT BOYD ANDERSON (1-2)

So the 3 game juggernaut is over with dillard coming out 1-2 with most predicting Dillard would come out 0-3 like last year. Under first head coach toriano Morgan Dillard has shown major strides and improvements even tho there is still a lot of work to do I believe Dillard has hit the breather of their schedule. This week we have 1-2 boyd Anderson who looked like anything but impressive over their first 3 games getting blasted 35-7 by Piper last week and only scoring 6 points in a 6-0 win over lowly Boynton Beach. It’s a rival game so we can’t take them lightly but I believe this is the game where Dillard hits their stride and take off the rest of the season. 

PREDICTION: DILLARD 38 BOYD ANDERSON 12

MIRAMAR (0-2) AT PLANTATION (2-0) 

whooaaa!! The amount of significance in this game Miramar come in after two tough opponents at 0-2 desperately looking for their first win while plantation comes in soaring after two dominant victories. 

And to add more fire to the mix this is a district game the winner would be that much closer to being district champs which was won by Miramar last year. If Miramar has any chance of making the playoffs they can’t start 0-3 0-1 in district play. Plantation on the other hand would love nothing more then to get pay back. 

PREDICTION: MIRAMAR 20 PLANTATION 14 I can’t see the patriots dropping 0-3

Columbia vs Lee 

Both are 3-0 and will face off for what is likely the district championship in 7a district 2

Trinity Christian vs Bolles 

Another battle that is likely for the district but in 5a district 4

Bolles lost to Rockledge in a close one but is at home here, Trinity Christian is 3-0 and has a win over 7A Braden River on its resume and beat Bolles twice last season 

Those are 2 biggest games in this area of state

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia vs Lee 

Both are 3-0 and will face off for what is likely the district championship in 7a district 2

Trinity Christian vs Bolles 

Another battle that is likely for the district but in 5a district 4

Bolles lost to Rockledge in a close one but is at home here, Trinity Christian is 3-0 and has a win over 7A Braden River on its resume and beat Bolles twice last season 

Those are 2 biggest games in this area of state

Tough pick Ems coming up lol 

2 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Cardinal Gibbons (1-2) vs Miami Jackson (3-0) 

Gibbons comes in with new life and confidence after getting a much needed victory last week over my panthers while Jackson comes in red hot at 3-0 not giving up a single point in either game.

Gibbons will still be favored and rightfully so but don’t be surprised if this is the Jackson of 2012 and 2013 and they pull off the victory. 

PREDICTION: GIBBONS 24 JACKSON 14

DILLARD (1-2) AT BOYD ANDERSON (1-2)

So the 3 game juggernaut is over with dillard coming out 1-2 with most predicting Dillard would come out 0-3 like last year. Under first head coach toriano Morgan Dillard has shown major strides and improvements even tho there is still a lot of work to do I believe Dillard has hit the breather of their schedule. This week we have 1-2 boyd Anderson who looked like anything but impressive over their first 3 games getting blasted 35-7 by Piper last week and only scoring 6 points in a 6-0 win over lowly Boynton Beach. It’s a rival game so we can’t take them lightly but I believe this is the game where Dillard hits their stride and take off the rest of the season. 

PREDICTION: DILLARD 38 BOYD ANDERSON 12

MIRAMAR (0-2) AT PLANTATION (2-0) 

whooaaa!! The amount of significance in this game Miramar come in after two tough opponents at 0-2 desperately looking for their first win while plantation comes in soaring after two dominant victories. 

And to add more fire to the mix this is a district game the winner would be that much closer to being district champs which was won by Miramar last year. If Miramar has any chance of making the playoffs they can’t start 0-3 0-1 in district play. Plantation on the other hand would love nothing more then to get pay back. 

PREDICTION: MIRAMAR 20 PLANTATION 14 I can’t see the patriots dropping 0-3

If difference between this year Jackson squad then the 2012-2013 Jackson team... They had Winky at qb and Johnny Dummore at WR and A better coaching staff and a overall better team.. This years team ai t nowhere close to that team...

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

If difference between this year Jackson squad then the 2012-2013 Jackson team... They had Winky at qb and Johnny Dummore at WR and A better coaching staff and a overall better team.. This years team ai t nowhere close to that team...

You from dade so u know better then I ever would so I can’t disagree but I believe their defense is better this year tho or like u said it could be because of the competition they have faced. But gibbons shouldn’t over look them tho.