It’s finally here MC vs STA

954gator

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

A matchup that us football fans have been waiting for.   I think we are fortunate that both teams seem to be clicking and I don’t think either side will have an excuse for bein in a “down year”.   Two great programs finally meet up this week.   Lets hear it!

Even the youtubers placing bets lol.

Anyone filming it? 

4 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

C'mon, Dan, it's not like they are close or anything.:)   ...very exciting matchup.

The public's aways complained, with or without proof (?), that STA ducked the Dade power programs. For whatever reason this game came about, I'm all for it!  Let's hope the empty promises of the past are over and this is the beginning of a yearly showdown between STA and the Miami public monsters.

11 hours ago, 954gator said:

A matchup that us football fans have been waiting for.   I think we are fortunate that both teams seem to be clicking and I don’t think either side is on a “down year”.   Two great programs finally meet up this week.   Lets hear it!

Even the youtubers are placing bets lol.

Great game, if I weren't so busy this week and next, i would drive down to see this game and spend some time with my sister. 

Just now, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

It won’t be central can be scored on they rely on out Atheleting u problem is sta have just as much if not more athletes 

I don't know about that Dillard 

Sta will get made 1 dimensional because that run defense for Central is solid and I'm not sold on that STA qb being able to carry everything on his back

I expect Central to win this game in a close one

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I don't know about that Dillard 

Sta will get made 1 dimensional because that run defense for Central is solid and I'm not sold on that STA qb being able to carry everything on his back

I expect Central to win this game in a close one

That’s how I feel about central Their qb looked real mediocre in that game vs st johns and my opinion sta is better then them.

sta has the defense and coaching ..Miami central struggled with a bad Edison team last week before pulling away. 

We will see what happens if sta hit em in the mouth early.

50 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

That’s how I feel about central Their qb looked real mediocre in that game vs st johns and my opinion sta is better then them.

sta has the defense and coaching ..Miami central struggled with a bad Edison team last week before pulling away. 

I think you're underestimating Central's QB.  They have a pretty good passing attack, remember that game vs SJC was in a damn monsoon.   And they still dominated the second half.   They gave up a punt block TD, a broken play TD, and one big play by that nasty SJC WR.    

On the other hand STA has a much better Oline than they've had recently and they have the advantage of having good special teams.   MC has to worry about getting stuck in their zone.    Will be a great game.  I'm hoping for good weather.    

9 hours ago, 954gator said:

I really like that STA has former QB Wes Carroll coaching QBs.   You can tell Casteel feels a lot more comfortable back there.   having an Oline that can protect him a bit and a stronger running game has helped a ton as well.  

Sta over all is a much greater team and I don’t even like sta but we will see.

12 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

LMAO!!!! Who the hell would of look good in that weather at ST John and he still was dropping some dimes.. I think that what the game come down to... MC has the better QB.. It helps that MC played the better competition so far In there schedule compared to STA.. Like BTW proved a couple of years ago, if you have a qb you can beat STA....

5 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

LMAO!!!! Who the hell would of look good in that weather at ST John and he still was dropping some dimes.. I think that what the game come down to... MC has the better QB.. It helps that MC played the better competition so far In there schedule compared to STA.. Like BTW proved a couple of years ago, if you have a qb you can beat STA....

The way that game come down to at Traz a few years back sta was suppose to have that to btw dodged some serious bullets and had some big time luck that game what happen the year before with the same qb wen they lost 35-3 again I hope sta Get blew out I just seen this script to to to many times.

22 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

But why wait so late to play them BTW went 9-5 that year STA just picked a good time to play them

I guess the other teams btw faced that year didn’t ..bottom line u can never predict wen a team is gonna be at its highest peak most transfers and etc don’t take place until late June early May sometimes beginning early August by then schedules are already set and locked a game like btw and sta had to be agreed on almost a year in advance. And at that time and after booker t was a still a national POWER HOUSE..!! which is backed up by their title that year.

2 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

The way that game come down to at Traz a few years back sta was suppose to have that to btw dodged some serious bullets and had some big time luck that game what happen the year before with the same qb wen they lost 35-3 again I hope sta Get blew out I just seen this script to to to many times.

The same qb was the back up and a freshman with a young a$$ team! Throwing picks and going at STA is not luck my friend... Them boys didn’t see a team full of stars.. They brought it to them boys.. 

25 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

I guess the other teams btw faced that year didn’t ..bottom line u can never predict wen a team is gonna be at its highest peak most transfers and etc don’t take place until late June early May sometimes beginning early August by then schedules are already set and locked a game like btw and sta had to be agreed on almost a year in advance. And at that time and after booker t was a still a national POWER HOUSE..!! which is backed up by their title that year.

Man everybody knew BTW was gonna take a step back.. They had nobody coming back! They graduated 3/4 of their team.. Cmon bruh..