Where is LazIndex? You got some 'splainin to do!!!

nolebull813

Timeout 'nolebull, the man's in a health related recovery. In time he'll surely address your concerns. I thought the conventional thinking on all computer polls were to wait until more data (games played) had worked the anomalies out. You're not a "babe in the woods" on the subject matter. Calpreps has endured your wrath for years. Chill my Florida bother. In due time, Laz will carve your turkey ass up just like 'Canes used too!  :)

Just now, Dan in Daytona said:

Timeout 'nolebull, the man's in a health related recovery. In time he'll surely address your concerns. I thought the conventional thinking on all computer polls were to wait until more data (games played) had worked the anomalies out. You're not a "babe in the woods" on the subject matter. Calpreps has endured your wrath for years. Chill my Florida bother. In due time, Laz will carve your turkey ass up just like 'Canes used too!  :)

Canes is a internet troll that couldn't lace my boots 

Everytime he returned his arguments looked weaker and weaker 

But onto the main topic yeah laz has had some health problems so idk if he has truly focused on the rankings atm but I'm sure it will improve as the year moves along @nolebull813 so take a chill pill and be patient 

At the early part of the year it's better to evaluate human polls 

6 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

This has got to be the worst ranking of teams in history. Makes the AP look like gurus. 

How in the holy hell do you have freaking Bloomingdale ahead of STA??? 

Please answer thoroughly. Back up your product!!!!!!

http://lazindex.com/fhsaa.php

If you knew Laz's situation, I would like to think you would not have posted this. 

20 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I know nothing about this Laz fella and his personal life. If he is going through hardships and this looks in poor taste, that was never the intention. 

It does. Laz is a football friend. A group of us have watched the past 10 state title series together. He needs good wishes for a speedy recovery. While I know football is his passion, he would be excused if he has not been as diligent with his rankings as he would like. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

It does. Laz is a football friend. A group of us have watched the past 10 state title series together. He needs good wishes for a speedy recovery. While I know football is his passion, he would be excused if he has not been as diligent with his rankings as he would like. 

I agree Darter 

I hope laz has a speedy recovery because even though I have never met him personally judging on my interactions with him on the forums i would like to at some point, he seems cool

In nolebull defense I don't think he was aware of laz health issues when making the post, it wasn't really discussed on this forum. The ones on rivals were aware of it but nolebull I have never seen post over there

But I'm sure nolebull will be a little more reasonable with his judging his rankings now that he is aware of the situation 

Right @nolebull813?

Bloomingdale is 3-0 and outscoring opponents 125-0, including a 32-0 win over Chamberlain who just took Armwood to the wire. Now, in fairness Chamberlains QB did not play that game but computer models don't know that. 

Bloomingdale is probably not at STA level right now but they are a very strong football team

11 minutes ago, Steinbrenner Warriors said:

Bloomingdale is 3-0 and outscoring opponents 125-0, including a 32-0 win over Chamberlain who just took Armwood to the wire. Now, in fairness Chamberlains QB did not play that game but computer models don't know that. 

Bloomingdale is probably not at STA level right now but they are a very strong football team

Aren't they in Tampa Bay Tech district? 

21 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Aren't they in Tampa Bay Tech district? 

Yeah. Bloomingdales schedule is God awful. They have one above average team (TBT), and one good team (Plant City). The rest are really bad. 

They are auto locked into at least 8 wins. They will get creamed by TBT. Plant City has some good wins. Should be a tough game. 

Bloomingdale is good in the county. In the state? No way. Not even close. 

7 hours ago, Steinbrenner Warriors said:

Bloomingdale is definitely not and never will be at STA level right now but they are a very strong football team

Fixed that for ya LMAO

nolebull just likes to bitch about rankings.  Last year he bitched about Wekiva and Winter Park being in mine early in the season now he's bitching WP isn't high enough.  He does have a great point about Bloomingdale but its a computer ranking.  Also Laz doesn't include out of state teams which is currently hurting STA.  Also look at IMG at 11.  Only one team in Florida can beat IMG and that's Columbia.