Vero 27 Pahokee 20

Floridatech

26 minutes ago, roygod said:

Horrible game. Between bad calls, many mistakes, and multiple turnovers. Neither team impressed me as a possible state champ. I am a big Vero fan, and to watch what Vero did in the opening of the 2nd half scared the hell out of me. Also the flubbed screen pass that went directly to the Pahokee player on his 5 yard line which gave Pahokee another 7 points.

Everyone is talking about Pahokee's seven turnovers, how about the three touchdowns that Vero handed to Pahokee on a silver platter.

What 3 touchdowns were given away?? PK scored on a 70+ yard bomb, a pick 6, and a kick return, and a safety...that’s 20 points...You must’ve watched a different game or had on some other lenses

40 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I have been catching what I can of Vero streams this year.  If Vero was playing a Deerfield Beach or South Dade last night, I think it would have been ugly.  If they were playing any of the top 10 8A teams ranked behind them right now in our poll, I would bet against them.  Sorry Vero fans, just my honest opinion.

All good teams have off days...just ask Armwood about that first game...the difference between good and possibly great teams is overcoming adversity when you don’t have your A game....Pahokee is a really good team with good fan base and home field advantage...Vero is a good team but some people act like they defending state champs or something...that hasn’t happened since the early 80s...it was a good hard fought  victory against a good opponent on the road when not playing your best football

5 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I have been catching what I can of Vero streams this year.  If Vero was playing a Deerfield Beach or South Dade last night, I think it would have been ugly.  If they were playing any of the top 10 8A teams ranked behind them right now in our poll, I would bet against them.  Sorry Vero fans, just my honest opinion.

Oh seriously legit think that Dr Phillips or Riverview with having busted up record is going to knock Vero outta the playoffs in the second round I'm just being honest 

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Oh seriously legit think that Dr Phillips or Riverview with having busted up record is going to knock Vero outta the playoffs in the second round I'm just being honest 

Not sure about Riverview but they were able to knockout Vero at home last year so who knows....

As for Dp they are struggling this year and will have a tough time getting past the first round with that offense in my eyes. 

Vero Will most likely make it to the third round with ease and run into Osceola.

17 minutes ago, ohs vargas said:

Not sure about Riverview but they were able to knockout Vero at home last year so who knows....

As for Dp they are struggling this year and will have a tough time getting past the first round with that offense in my eyes. 

Vero Will most likely make it to the third round with ease and run into Osceola.

Worse teams than that have ended Vero's seasons 

9 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

What 3 touchdowns were given away?? PK scored on a 70+ yard bomb, a pick 6, and a kick return, and a safety...that’s 20 points...You must’ve watched a different game or had on some other lenses

PK only scored because his VB defender turned his hips and fell down which  allowed a big catch.  Yes....the defensive end sat on a middle screen and returned it for a TD.  Great play.  The safety was a freak play.  Our kids just muffed the play.  

16 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

You are technically correct, but

Did you at anytime observe Pahokee march down the field and grind out a touchdown ?

PK marched down the field 3 consecutive drives and fumbled the ball (without contact) I the third and fourth quarters and Vero recovered...I’ll post the video of the bomb..your safeties made TERRIBLE plays on a 2 man route...No one fell down 

Give credit to the other team. PK has 3 fumbles on exchanges and 1 int that shouldn’t have been..Those are unforced errors...

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Again....Mr Positive dogs VB Football....and guess what?  We just keep winning.  

First of all I was picking Vero to win against Pahokee and second of all many Vero fans are very delusional fans they don't see the truth bout their team till the night of the playoff game, there is like two-five ways to beat Vero this year and a playoff team like Dr Phillips Osceola Riverview or someone else is going to be in that film room cookin up something 

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

PK only scored because his VB defender turned his hips and fell down which  allowed a big catch.  Yes....the defensive end sat on a middle screen and returned it for a TD.  Great play.  The safety was a freak play.  Our kids just muffed the play.  

Can You explain how Vero got their points? Vero only scored because PK gave them a short field. They didn't have one point that didn't  come off a turnover. Stop playing the IF game. Vero's defense had alot to do with Pahokee's inability to get points. But Vero's offense struggled more against Pahokee's D.

1 hour ago, Muckcitypride1 said:

Can You explain how Vero got their points? Vero only scored because PK gave them a short field. They didn't have one point that didn't  come off a turnover. Stop playing the IF game. Vero's defense had alot to do with Pahokee's inability to get points. But Vero's offense struggled more against Pahokee's D.

Lol u see why we not going south of the border

18 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Unless VB is real bad, they will beat DP this year. DP has talent but it is young and I don't see them making a run this year.