MC THRASHES STA 43-27 ...IMMEDIATE GAME RECAP.!!!

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Watching this game from start to finish all I can say is wow!!! MC WENT INTO STA and punched STA in the mouth hard! Yea Sta made some plays here and there but MC was clearly the aggressor and the BETTER TEAM!!! 

For years because of the strong dislike of dade vs broward I tried to convince myself dade and broward football was even but after seeing tonight it’s not even close.

dade has this certain swag to them that I can only wish the Broward County teams had in Dade County they don’t give a dam about a star rating or how many d1 players u got in their eyes u bleed like them u sweat like them so they don’t fear NO ONE!! something broward once had in the 90s.

OVERALL great game but sta in my opinion got exposed tonight I picked them to win but hoped that MC beat em but man oh man oh man MC is no joke and the sad part is they might not even be the best team in their own district which is SCARY AS HELL.!!! if that Mc Carol city game isn’t live streamed or nationally televised it will be a SIN against high school football lol. But congrats MC y’all Did that PS the crowds for the likes of MC MNW AND CC is no joke y’all don’t F OFF lol 

23 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Watching this game from start to finish all I can say is wow!!! MC WENT INTO STA and punched STA in the mouth hard! Yea Sta made some plays here and there but MC was clearly the aggressor and the BETTER TEAM!!! 

For years because of the strong dislike of dade vs broward I tried to convince myself dade and broward football was even but after seeing tonight it’s not even close.

dade has this certain swag to them that I can only wish the Broward County teams had in Dade County they don’t give a dam about a star rating or how many d1 players u got in their eyes u bleed like them u sweat like them so they don’t fear NO ONE!! something broward once had in the 90s.

OVERALL great game but sta in my opinion got exposed tonight I picked them to win but hoped that MC beat em but man oh man oh man MC is no joke and the sad part is they might not even be the best team in their own district which is SCARY AS HELL.!!! if that Mc Carol city game isn’t live streamed or nationally televised it will be a SIN against high school football lol. But congrats MC y’all Did that PS the crowds for the likes of MC MNW AND CC is no joke y’all don’t F OFF lol 

They out athlete STA that’s why MC won...

As much hype as there was for this game, some folks watching from around the country must wonder when they see empty seats for such a game.  If a game of this magnitude was played in Texas or Ohio, the crowds would be incredible.  As much as people hear about FL hs talent, I think it is hard for some to grasp because they don't see 10,000 at a big hs game.  

5 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Most of their defensive scheme was playing man and blitzing up the middle with their Two DL they switched it up but that was their bread and butter which sta had no answer for 

STA has no answer for ? Lol we both watch 2 differently game then...

2 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

As much hype as there was for this game, some folks watching from around the country must wonder when they see empty seats for such a game.  If a game of this magnitude was played in Texas or Ohio, the crowds would be incredible.  As much as people hear about FL hs talent, I think it is hard for some to grasp because they don't see 10,000 at a big hs game.  

What you talking bout? The game was not full? That’s funny it was standing room only and I came in at the second qt and ppl was still lined up out side with ppl out side the gate that didn’t even enter... This game should of been at Lockhart cause you know STA ain’t coming to traz..

3 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

What you talking bout? The game was not full? That’s funny it was standing room only and I came in at the second qt and ppl was still lined up out side with ppl out side the gate that didn’t even enter... This game should of been at Lockhart cause you know STA ain’t coming to traz..

Bruh man need glasses 

4 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Central side was packed to the max and st Thomas side eventually got there ..but in the mid first qt st Thomas still had a lot of empty seats on their side and I even said dam because I was surprised. Maybe cuz the lines was so backed up and they only had limited people working the ticket booth.

i guess what @OldSchoolLion is trying to say is at games like here in Texas and etc big games at that crowds in the thousands are their filling up the stands hours before the student section and band is in place ready to go before 6:30pm and etc.

4 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Also Lockhart been out of commission since Irma which is why soul bowl is now being held at ely last year and Dillard this year. 

5 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

I watched the streaming event and at the beginning of the game they showed a shot of some empty seats.  I was really surprised.  Am glad things filled up. 

Miami Central’s offense in the late 3rd and 4th quarter was a thing of absolute BEAUTY!   They spread it out crazy wide and just did what they wanted.   I’m not going to eat crown on the loss because Only fools thought MC had no chance, but I will eat crow on Underwood.  Lol did I say he hated to run with the ball?!  Oops!  Talk about an unexpected wrinkle that murdered sta on 3rd downs.   

MC completely outcoached STA down the stretch.  Why would STA punt the ball down 2 scores w/ 5 min left with MC’s O going full on super saiyen?!

@“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)  Still hating on that dade county coaching? 

4 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Central side was packed to the max and st Thomas side eventually got there ..but in the mid first qt st Thomas still had a lot of empty seats on their side and I even said dam because I was surprised. Maybe cuz the lines was so backed up and they only had limited people working the ticket booth.

i guess what @OldSchoolLion is trying to say is at games like here in Texas and etc big games at that crowds in the thousands are their filling up the stands hours before the student section and band is in place ready to go before 6:30pm and etc.

Ok so it matters for the game to be pack right at the start ? Shoot dolphins games and hurricanes games takes a min for the game to be pack.. Different landscape from sfla n Texas.. 

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Miami Central’s offense in the late 3rd and 4th quarter was a thing of absolute BEAUTY!   They spread it out crazy wide and just did what they wanted.   I’m not going to eat crown on the loss because Only fools thought MC had no chance, but I will eat crow on Underwood.  Lol did I say he hated to run with the ball?!  Oops!  Talk about an unexpected wrinkle that murdered sta on 3rd downs.   

MC completely outcoached STA down the stretch.  Why would STA punt the ball down 2 scores w/ 5 min left with MC’s O going full on super saiyen?!

It’s call coaching since we don’t have coaching down here lmao... Them boyz flip the script on STA lol...

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

Ok so it matters for the game to be pack right at the start ? Shoot dolphins games and hurricanes games takes a min for the game to be pack.. Different landscape from sfla n Texas.. 

If it isn't packed right at the start but a ton of people are in line to get into the game then who cares 

Idk how things are in Texas but just because they will sit in stands for 2 hours before the game over there don't mean that everywhere has to do that to have a good fan base for a game

Some people have jobs and can't get there 2 hours early

I personally always try getting to games early (for football i used to always be out there around 3pm for a 7:30 game but this year i pushed it back to 5 because i didn't want to stay in heat for 4 hours,  2 hours before game is plenty of time to get a good seat) 

Not everyone can just be out there that early

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If it isn't packed right at the start but a ton of people are in line to get into the game then who cares 

Idk how things are in Texas but just because they will sit in stands for 2 hours before the game over there don't mean that everywhere has to do that to have a good fan base for a game

Some people have jobs and can't get there 2 hours early

I’ve been to Texas before.. Dallas to be exact beautiful city but it doesn’t compare to Miami or sfla period.. Most of the ppl work getting off at 5 trying to hurry up to get to a football game in this crazy ass traffic then gotta find parking..  

6 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

I’ve been to Texas before.. Dallas to be exact beautiful city but it doesn’t compare to Miami or sfla period.. Most of the ppl work getting off at 5 trying to hurry up to get to a football game in this crazy ass traffic then gotta find parking..  

I once attended a game in Ohio.  Even though the home team was playing a much weaker opponent, the stands were packed on both sides, as if it was championship game.  And this was a huge stadium by FL hs standards.  It was like a big social event .  And the fans knew the history of both teams....very knowledgeable fans.  

I watch some of these streams from around the state and am surprised to see how empty the stands are, even at stadiums of powerhouse FL teams...especially when they are not playing a good opponent.   And talk to the "average" fan about the history of a FL rivalry and that knowledge is getting harder to come by.  I think there are too many distractions..other fun things to do...in a place like south FL.  Not a bad problem to have, actually. 

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

Never singled out dade county’s coaching staff in particular I was talking about Florida as a hole in that aspect. As far as the “deep ball theory” that I did associate with some Dade County schools but as I said up top sta was completely out coached down the stretch and Miami central punched sta in the mouth.