Columbia vs Trinity Christian

DisabledAccount

I lot to consider if you ask me. 1st did Columbia have to travel 2 days because of the the weather or did they stay over? I was wondering Friday.   That could make a difference if the away team had 2 travel 2 times and the teams were evenly matched. I had Columbia in this game AND FELT LIKE THE CARDS WERE STACKED AGAINST THEM AFTER I SAW THE WEATHER FORCED THE GAME TO Saturday.

32 minutes ago, Muckcitypride1 said:

I lot to consider if you ask me. 1st did Columbia have to travel 2 days because of the the weather or did they stay over? I was wondering Friday.   That could make a difference if the away team had 2 travel 2 times and the teams were evenly matched. I had Columbia in this game AND FELT LIKE THE CARDS WERE STACKED AGAINST THEM AFTER I SAW THE WEATHER FORCED THE GAME TO Saturday.

They traveled back to Lake City Friday and went again on Saturday, they never stay overnight even on long trips (Escambia, Apopka, IMG)

Last time they stayed overnight for a game was when they went to Louisiana back in 2010

We lost the game with turnovers in the opening few series of drives to open second half but if that ends up our only loss that year then I'll be fine with it

This team needed to be humbled to get back to where we were when we played IMG, this team is about to become dangerous in second half of season