Vero Beach schedule not weak???

Floridatech

Vero has either Benn somebody's first loss or their second loss... 

Here is what their schedule look like so far and this aint boasting, this is about the points they can generate from this......

Venice 4-1 will be District champs 

Ft Lauderdale 4-1 will probably beat everybody else on their schedule except STA

Pahokee 3-2 might beat everyone else on the schedule but I wanna see em beat Cocoa and Gardens

Centennial 5-1 should end up in the playoffs 

Westwood 4-1 will most likely end up as district champs 

Treasure Coast 5-1 will end up in the playoffs with a win over Cocoa but Cen10 stands in the way too

Sebastian 3-2 may end up with a winning record this year, playoff spot is in question tho

6 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Here is what their schedule look like so far and this aint boasting, this is about the points they can generate from this......

Ft Lauderdale 4-1 will probably beat everybody else on their schedule except STA

Pahokee 3-2 might beat everyone else on the schedule but I wanna see em beat Cocoa and Gardens

Treasure Coast 5-1 will end up in the playoffs with a win over Cocoa but Cen10 stands in the way too

Sebastian 3-2 may end up with a winning record this year, playoff spot is in question tho

Yeah but the problem is Vero Beach returns a very veteran squad this year. Venice and Pahokee were the only two teams that had a chance to upset Vero Beach this year. You’ll see what happens in the Vero Beach vs Venice rematch next year when you guys are down and we are up. 

13 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Yeah but the problem is Vero Beach returns a very veteran squad this year. Venice and Pahokee were the only two teams that had a chance to upset Vero Beach this year. You’ll see what happens in the Vero Beach vs Venice rematch next year when you guys are down and we are up. 

We are not a veteran team this year, our only strength is our passing game between the QB Sr and the Two Wrs who are D1 prospects, but next year we'll focus on the run game got like two other rbs and good luck if you think y'all beatin us at the citrus next year,  y'all might get cheated next year loool

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Cocoa will running clock Pahokee again this year.

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

We are not a veteran team this year, our only strength is our passing game between the QB Sr and the Two Wrs who are D1 prospects, but next year we'll focus on the run game got like two other rbs and good luck if you think y'all beatin us at the citrus next year,  y'all might get cheated next year loool

But passing was Venice’s strength last year too, and we had a veteran squad last year compiled of 30+ seniors. I think it’s safe to assume that if a team is unstoppable through the air, they have some pretty experienced wide receivers and one hell of a quarterback.

1 hour ago, Tigers2017 said:

You sound like the guy that said Vero would beat Pahokeeby 40...I was at that game last night...You barely beat GC, and you think you will put a running clock on Pahokee...I would like to know what talent is it that's gonna be the difference??? #4 and #8 are your only offensive weapons, no one else can get open..If you play the same defense as last night, it will get ugly for you fast

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

But passing was Venice’s strength last year too, and we had a veteran squad last year compiled of 30+ seniors. I think it’s safe to assume that if a team is unstoppable through the air, they have some pretty experienced wide receivers and one hell of a quarterback.

The Venice vs Vero Beach  game was a one time game.  It is not a one and one type thing.  

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That's what Vero is this year minus the running game but it's gotten better tho

On 9/23/2018 at 1:16 AM, Ric Flair said:

PK only scored because his VB defender turned his hips and fell down which  allowed a big catch.  Yes....the defensive end sat on a middle screen and returned it for a TD.  Great play.  The safety was a freak play.  Our kids just muffed the play.  

On 9/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Tigers2017 said:

lmao Cocoa didnt running clock GC and they are not that good this year!!!! Very funny!!!

On 9/29/2018 at 2:21 PM, 941football said:

This is probably accurate as Venice has been on a 2 year cycle to go out of state. 

That’s true, but this year it was different. People have been telling me Venice vs Vero Beach rematch in 2019, I believe it

On 9/29/2018 at 2:06 PM, Ric Flair said:

The Venice vs Vero Beach  game was a one time game.  It is not a one and one type thing.  

No it wasn’t, we have a two year contract with them.

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Yuuuup and don’t worry about Riverview bro they are not a threat to Vero Beach this year, after you guys beat us (Venice), we went to Riverview and shut them out on their own field. Osceola isn’t a threat this year either 

Agree Riverview is not where they were last year and I feel people sleep on Osceola year in and year out I wouldn’t do it again this year.

On 9/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Tigers2017 said:

Definitely not with that team that was in Belle Glade on Friday. #44 with his pass rush is the only reason that Glades Central isn't still torching that Secondary. The offense only goes as far as #4 and #8 takes it. This is definitely not the Cocoa of old. 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That’s true, but this year it was different. People have been telling me Venice vs Vero Beach rematch in 2019, I believe it

No it wasn’t, we have a two year contract with them.

Texas was a fun trip for the kids. Different world out that way. 

Camden was ok as well. Big stadium pretty good crowd.