DILLARD (4-2) @ (1-4) ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY ...Dillard looks for their 4th consecutive win.

This Friday my panthers travel for their 5th road game of the season to the ranch’s of archbishop McCarthy the Mavericks come in losers of about two or 3 in a row but is (1-0) in district play “20-8 win over boynton beach”

dillard on the other hand comes in 4-2 (2-0) in district play winners of 3 consecutive outscoring their last 3 opponents 126-25 last week tho Dillard struggled with putting the hammer down on below avg neighborhood rival stranahan which is a concern moving forward possibly if they don’t fix that.

nonetheless I believe Dillard wastes no time putting this away and moving to 5-2 and getting more dangerous along the way.

PREDICTION: DILLARD 50 ARCHBISHOP 0

20 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

This Friday my panthers travel for their 5th road game of the season to the ranch’s of archbishop McCarthy the Mavericks come in losers of about two or 3 in a row but is (1-0) in district play “20-8 win over boynton beach”

dillard on the other hand comes in 4-2 (2-0) in district play winners of 3 consecutive outscoring their last 3 opponents 126-25 last week tho Dillard struggled with putting the hammer down on below avg neighborhood rival stranahan which is a concern moving forward possibly if they don’t fix that.

nonetheless I believe Dillard wastes no time putting this away and moving to 5-2 and getting more dangerous along the way.

You predicted 46 last week against Stranahan, so we're supposed to believe you that Dillard will put up 50 this week.:P  I think that Texas sun is gettin to ur head.  LOL

27 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Dillard should running clock them but idk how much they will score before that starts

I'm thinking 42-0 in favor of Dillard 

25 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

You predicted 46 last week against Stranahan, so we're supposed to believe you that Dillard will put up 50 this week.:P  I think that Texas sun is gettin to ur head.  LOL

We put up 50 on Hollywood hills but u don’t think we can put up 50 on archbishop McCarthy ? Whose Dbs and corners are slower then my grandma 

and for the record it’s dillard own fault they didn’t put up 50 on stranahan when u allow a inferior opponent to bait u into trash talk and personal fouls and delayed drives that’s exactly what your gonna get a subpar performance which is why we was up 20-0 instead of 40 or 50-0.

so nah BRO!!! AInt sh** getn to my head 

1 minute ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

We put up 50 on Hollywood hills but u don’t think we can put up 50 on archbishop McCarthy ? Whose Dbs and corners are slower then my grandma 

and for the record it’s dillard own fault they didn’t put up 50 on stranahan when u allow a inferior opponent to bait u into trash talk and personal fouls and delayed drives that’s exactly what your gonna get a subpar performance which is why we was up 20-0 instead of 40 or 50-0.

so nah BRO!!! AInt sh** getn to my head 

U better watch out. I hear those nice Catholic boyz at McCarthy been hanging out with Stranahan this week learning to talk trash like pros! :P 

9 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

U better watch out. I hear those nice Catholic boyz at McCarthy been hanging out with Stranahan this week learning to talk trash like pros! :P 

Lmao lol jus the thought of it have me in tears of laughter even if they tried they wouldn’t even kno how to curse right 

they would be like YEEAA DUDE YOUR READY FOR THIS ASS WHOOPING YOU GUYS ARE LIKE TOTALLY IN FOR IT!!!! 

LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA