STA @ DFB

This game has the feel of the year Dfb put it on sta to go 10-0. While I pray their field is finally up to par i see this being a very good game.

it can go either way lot of bragging rights at stake for the winner for Dfb this year it’s championship or bust. Is the year for the bucks ...time will tell.

1 hour ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Or Buford may not be that good this year but hey we will see 

Buford is 4-2 and the only teams they've lost to are DB and Archer, one of the better teams in GA. I think they're good lol.

Either way, I'm taking Deerfield. I still think they need to show me in the playoffs, but so far so good for them this season

11 hours ago, DB4 said:

Buford is 4-2 and the only teams they've lost to are DB and Archer, one of the better teams in GA. I think they're good lol.

Either way, I'm taking Deerfield. I still think they need to show me in the playoffs, but so far so good for them this season

While i agree Buford is good they probably aren't as strong as some of the previous teams they had (they have had some years where they were arguably top 5 in GA even though a lot in GA wouldn't admit it because they feel the only elite teams are in 7a Which is their large school class) 

2 hours ago, gatormike20 said:

This should be a good game. With St Thomas getting handled by Central I have to think they will have something to prove! DFB is very good but I'll say St Thomas by a field goal !!!

I thought that same idea and if it was at STA i would pick them to rebound but playing in pot hole field at DFB is going to be tough

DFB in a low scoring game (like 2015)