Hurricane Michael Live Updates

Sharkbait

Port St Joe vs S.Walton cancelled.  Haven't heard any others yet but would imagine Franklin and Wakulla will cancel their games.  The last track I saw was between St Joe and Apalachicola taking a direct hit.  PSJ High is very low and Franklin County High is a couple hundred yards from the bay. If it hit where they are predicting at the intensity they say look for major devastation in Gulf, Franklin, and Wakulla counties.

1 minute ago, Sharkbait said:

Port St Joe vs S.Walton cancelled.  Haven't heard any others yet but would imagine Franklin and Wakulla will cancel their games.  The last track I saw was between St Joe and Apalachicola taking a direct hit.  PSJ High is very low and Franklin County High is a couple hundred yards from the bay. If it hit where they are predicting at the intensity they say look for major devastation in Gulf, Franklin, and Wakulla counties.

The thing looks to be heading for direct hit in Panama City 

On 10/8/2018 at 4:51 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well definitely check in when possible so we know you Safe

Have you had to ride out a hurricane before? 

Update on Michael.    

Panama City  major damage.

Mexico Beach- almost completely wiped out.

PSJ- 75 percent destroyed 

Franklin County- Apalachicola extremely bad, St George Island and East Point major devastation.

Pray for our area.  I evacuated but hundreds stayed and many have not been heard from. i fear the loss of life is going to be very high.

13 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

Update on Michael.    

Panama City  major damage.

Mexico Beach- almost completely wiped out.

PSJ- 75 percent destroyed 

Franklin County- Apalachicola extremely bad, St George Island and East Point major devastation.

Pray for our area.  I evacuated but hundreds stayed and many have not been heard from. i fear the loss of life is going to be very high.

It's good to hear your safe Sharkbait, prayers out to everyone that was in the path of that storm

I saw the weather channel coverage of the storm and it looked bad,  it is a good thing you evacuated because your area was almost direct hit,  eyewall was probably 10 minutes or less from Port St Joe