Middletown @ IMG

Proseteye

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

In order to get to the top 3  or even the top 10 you have to have played and defeated elite teams and pretty much gone undefeated. Where have CC, MC, and STA beaten elite teams? Have any of these teams played elite type teams week in an week out? Have any of them gone on the road OOS to defeat any team? Sorry, have to disagree with your assessment. I don't think that any Florida team this season, with the exception of IMG, can be considered a top team. Every time that IMG has played MC they have defeated them pretty handily. STA won't play IMG. Don't know about CC.

Looking at img current schedule who would you say they have beaten that is better than STA (Miami Central schedule)  Dematha (STA Schedule) or Columbus (Miami Carol City schedule) 

Just curious 

48 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Looking at img current schedule who would you say they have beaten that is better than STA (Miami Central schedule)  Dematha (STA Schedule) or Columbus (Miami Carol City schedule) 

Just curious 

Had to update,  i accidentally listed Miami Central twice 

5 hours ago, Proseteye said:

I believe they are still #2 or #3 in the nation. No team, including in some respects Mater Dei  looks good against IMG. A couple of IMG mistakes gave that game to Mater Dei. I don't know how anyone can look at one very close defeat to the top team in the nation in 4 years of playing the elite teams in the nation and say that this team is not as good was we think. Columbiafan I think we may have somewhat of a bias against IMG do we not? You, of course have your opinion for whatever reason and your right to a bias, however you cannot deny that this team is the top if not one of the top high school football teams on the planet and does not have to make any excuses to anyone.

True.

8 times out of 10 IMG beats Mater Dei.

That particular night just happened to be the 1 or 2 times they didn't play as well as they are capable, along with a few calls going to the home team.

I will also add that any poll, state or national that excludes IMG is not worth the post it was written on.

https://twitter.com/CountyPolk

6 hours ago, Proseteye said:

In order to get to the top 3  or even the top 10 you have to have played and defeated elite teams and pretty much gone undefeated. Where have CC, MC, and STA beaten elite teams? Have any of these teams played elite type teams week in an week out? Have any of them gone on the road OOS to defeat any team? Sorry, have to disagree with your assessment. I don't think that any Florida team this season, with the exception of IMG, can be considered a top team. Every time that IMG has played MC they have defeated them pretty handily. STA won't play IMG. Don't know about CC.

Cc played img last year as well and got blew out 

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Cc played img last year as well and got blew out 

Yeah in the kickoff classic 

If we counting those then we have to count the beatdown img took in kickoff classic this year to a North Florida 7a public school

And Carol City is a lot better this year than last year as a team, not to mention img was better last year than this year 

11 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah in the kickoff classic 

If we counting those then we have to count the beatdown img took in kickoff classic this year to a North Florida 7a public school

And Carol City is a lot better this year than last year as a team, not to mention img was better last year than this year 

But to be fair u would have been singing the same song matter fact u was u even bet me that it was no way that img could beat MCC MNW MC & NORLAND all in one season let alone by double digits and not only did they win all but blew them out.

And it was against the "SEC" of high school football ...wasn't mnw the state champions last year and wasnt Carol city the champions the year before ?? And last time I checked CC MNW & CENTRAL was nationally ranked last year just unfortunate only one team can represent a class as a champion and mnw was better THAT NIGHT so miss me with that CC was better this year crap they was just as good last year. POINT IS IMG IS ALWAYS!!! NATIONALLY GOOD.!! JUST NOT IN SPURTS.!! CC MNW MC is just very elite most years big difference

42 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

P.s I'm still waiting on that restaurant dinner from the bet u lost 

I said i would

I just never agreed to pay for travel lol but if you ever back in FL give me heads up and I'll get you that dinner

Heck if it's during a football or basketball season I'll throw in a game ticket lol

44 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

But to be fair u would have been singing the same song matter fact u was u even bet me that it was no way that img could beat MCC MNW MC & NORLAND all in one season let alone by double digits and not only did they win all but blew them out.

And it was against the "SEC" of high school football ...wasn't mnw the state champions last year and wasnt Carol city the champions the year before ?? And last time I checked CC MNW & CENTRAL was nationally ranked last year just unfortunate only one team can represent a class as a champion and mnw was better THAT NIGHT so miss me with that CC was better this year crap they was just as good last year. POINT IS IMG IS ALWAYS!!! NATIONALLY GOOD.!! JUST NOT IN SPURTS.!! CC MNW MC is just very elite most years big difference

They didn't blow Miami Central out,  i watched as Miami Central had their cleats on img neck going for kill before that running back for img busted a hole with 5 minutes to go

And no Carol City was not just as good last year, i seem to recall this Carol City teams shutting out and running clocking a very damn good Columbus team who hadn't lost since

In fact Carol City this week if they beat Central will have wins over BTW, Columbus, Norland,  Southridge, MNW, and Miami Central 

How did Carol City do against those teams last year? 

49 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yes IMG is national elite each year 

Don't mean they can't lose and FL usually has 2-3 teams besides IMG that are nationally elite because whether people believe it or not FL is a power state with or without IMG and have been for a long damn time