7AD11 Venice
6AD2 Navarre
6AD3 Crestview
6AD10 Charlotte
6AD12 Naples
6AD16 Carol City
5AD8 Zephyrhills
5AD11 Hardee

You can add Wekiva to the list. For while there are three teams tied at the top of the district, I cannot think of any scenario in which they will not be district champions. 

The most interesting scenario is 7A District 3 with Buchholz, Oakleaf, and Bartram Trail. Bartram won't be able to catch Buchholz or Oakleaf in points, but it is not hard for me to imagine that Buchholz and Oakleaf end up tied in points as less than a point separates them. Oakleaf has to beat Vanguard for this scenario to happen, but it is possible. 

10 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

The most interesting scenario is 7A District 3 with Buchholz, Oakleaf, and Bartram Trail. Bartram won't be able to catch Buchholz or Oakleaf in points, but it is not hard for me to imagine that Buchholz and Oakleaf end up tied in points as less than a point separates them. Oakleaf has to beat Vanguard for this scenario to happen, but it is possible. 

What is bartram trail path to playoffs at this point? 

7 minutes ago, badbird said:

get rid of the dumb point system before next week.  if not looks like they could be a casualty this year

Point totals for losses went up and last year they finished with 3 losses in regular season and was number 1 seed in region 1

What is holding them down this year? 

1 hour ago, gatorman-uf said:

Bartram Trail beat Buchholz, and Bartram will not make the playoffs and Buchholz will?

Bartram is a decent team, Kind of like Booker T Washington last year.

5A Region 3 may end up with only 3 teams with more than 5 wins

District champions:

Hardee 9-0

Jesuit 7-2

Lakewood 4-5, likely to finish 4-6

Dunbar 4-4, likely to finish 4-5

Possible wilcards:

Desoto County 6-3, likely to finish 7-3

Immokalee 5-5

Jefferson 5-5 

Tarpon Springs 5-4

Booker 5-4, one more game vs Card Mooney

Lakewood 4-5

Glad They are back also. My alma mater, but I still like Cocoa. 3 Letters at Cocoa, 2 at Rockledge, and my son played DB for Cocoa and I've never stopped going to their games. I could go on but you get the point.

Cocoa - Rockledge game will decide region points for both teams going on the road in the regional finals or hosting I believe. A lot on the line in this Rivalry game. 

6 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Glad They are back also. My alma mater, but I still like Cocoa. 3 Letters at Cocoa, 2 at Rockledge, and my son played DB for Cocoa and I've never stopped going to their games. I could go on but you get the point.

Cocoa - Rockledge game will decide region points for both teams going on the road in the regional finals or hosting I believe. A lot on the line in this Rivalry game. 

Other teams also will have to be looking in on this

Teams like bartram trail and Bolles could have points affected based on result 

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What is bartram trail path to playoffs at this point? 

Fletcher losing to Mandarin and BT winning over Nease and hope none of the teams Fletcher has faced move up a tier and none of BT''s opponents move down a tier. Again, this is why this system is stupid, BT and Fletcher are now depending on whether a team they played in Week 1 goes from a Tier 2 to a Tier 1.

9 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

Fletcher losing to Mandarin and BT winning over Nease and hope none of the teams Fletcher has faced move up a tier and none of BT''s opponents move down a tier. Again, this is why this system is stupid, BT and Fletcher are now depending on whether a team they played in Week 1 goes from a Tier 2 to a Tier 1.

So basically edgewater losing has created a situation where Fletcher or Bartram are fighting for final playoff spot

Both are talented enough to make playoffs but only 1 can get in 

On 10/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Back to the glory days with playoff implications on the line thanks to the point system. Reminds me of when they were in the same district along with Astronaut, Titusville, and Merritt Island.