IMG Worldwide

Proseteye

For those of us that are interested;)

IMG Models, a division of IMG Worldwide, is an international model management firm. IMG models has offices in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Paris, and Sydney. Representing female talent since its inception, as of September 12, 2012.

Russian Model, Sasha Luss, is contracted to IMG Models and is the top model in the world.

Sasha Luss

So, they are not just another Football training school. I have read that IMG Worldwide is one of the wealthiest companies on the planet.

3 hours ago, 941football said:

IMG has way more than just football. Football is actually a new business to them. 

Apparently the model business is also a new business for the company. IMG Models started about the same time as IMG Academy. William Morris is the owner of IMG Worldwide. The William Morris Agency has been for many years the largest modeling agency in the world.

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

Apparently the model business is also a new business for the company. IMG Models started about the same time as IMG Academy. William Morris is the owner of IMG Worldwide. The William Morris Agency has been for many years the largest modeling agency in the world.

That may be. It has been a few years since I was on the campus. 

As I remember when Nick Bollettieri sold the tennis portion and David Ledbetter joined the group it had its fingers in many projects. 

IMG I always thought was a huge group of investors. I also thought at one time IMG stood for International Medical Group but Im not so sure that's the case. 

IMG's new parent company is Endeavor http://www.endeavorco.com/story/        But IMG Academy did not change its name

"From the vanguard beginnings of the William Morris Agency to the advent of modern-day sports marketing by IMG to the bold formation of Endeavor, Endeavor and its clients have been a force of innovation across entertainment, sports and fashion for over a century. We have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, Endeavor is uniquely positioned at the nexus of entertainment, sports and fashion to create powerful opportunities for our clients and partners across the globe."

...Endeavor is uniquely positioned at the nexus of entertainment, sports and fashion to create powerful opportunities for our clients and partners across the globe." = business model = how do we leverage high school sports to make money? ...not "our goal is to create superteams that will be ranked #1 in the polls"...that is incidental