8A Region 1 7-9 Projection

1mustangW

After playing with the numbers my best projection is Flagler Palm Coast will end up with the 7 seed. This is because 6! of the teams on their schedule have the chance to jump a tier with a win this week. Their final range is 38.6-41.6 points. 

This leaves Seminole and West Orange battling for the 8th spot. West Orange's opponents are locked into their tiers whereas Seminole has a chance at 5 more points if Lyman beats Miami Beach and jumps a tier. 

If seminole beats Bishop Moore they will have 38.9-39.4 points depending on Lyman's result. West Orange will finish at 39.1 with a W over Ocoee. 

If anyone has run any of the numbers on this region and I have made any mistakes let me know.

Wekiva V. Seminole/West Orange

Winter Park V. Flagler PC

Mandarin V. Deland

Oveido V. Apopka

Check Lake Mary points because I have them as 8 seed even if they lose at 39.3.

The fact that they can get in with 5 losses shows that the points for losses should have never been raised. FHSAA better change it for next year. My rant from earlier posts cover that teams can beat other teams and get less points as the winner versus the loser. 

1 minute ago, Floridaatlantic1 said:

Check Lake Mary points because I have them as 8 seed even if they lose at 39.3.

The fact that they can get in with 5 losses shows that the points for losses should have never been raised. FHSAA better change it for next year. My rant from earlier posts cover that teams can beat other teams and get less points as the winner versus the loser. 

Ill redo it all this afternoon after the new points come out, I didn't even think they had a chance.