Vero Beach losing points down to 44 points

Floridatech

I believe Pahokee hurting them by droppin another game and Ft Pierce Central being a one win team, I believe Sebastian might hurt after Vero beat em and Pahokee could do damage again if they lose to Glades Central this week, but I hope it ain't dramatic because I don't wanna travel to no other stadiums for playoffs......

18 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

I believe Pahokee hurting them by droppin another game and Ft Pierce Central being a one win team, I believe Sebastian might hurt after Vero beat em and Pahokee could do damage again if they lose to Glades Central this week, but I hope it ain't dramatic because I don't wanna travel to no other stadiums for playoffs......

They have a 1.34 point lead over Wekiva right now, but you’re right Pahokee’s last two losses hurt them, and it doesn’t help that Wellington has Atlantic this week and Pahokee has the Muck bowl.

Centennial, Ft Lauderdale should win, TC has Palm Bay so that is an uncertainty. The win over Venice is what is keeping them ahead at the moment. Hopefully Venice can close it out against Manatee.

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

They have a 1.34 point lead over Wekiva right now, but you’re right Pahokee’s last two losses hurt them, and it doesn’t help that Wellington has Atlantic this week and Pahokee has the Muck bowl.

Centennial, Ft Lauderdale should win, TC has Palm Bay so that is an uncertainty. The win over Venice is what is keeping them ahead at the moment. Hopefully Venice can close it out against Manatee.

We might be finishing up second this year again because Osceola ain't too far behind us

25 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

We might be finishing up second this year again because Osceola ain't too far behind us

I don’t think anyone on region 2 can catch Vero, but Wekiva could catch and pass Vero in the North for the semis ( if either made it that far)