Re-Release of the Ultimate Dynasty Rankings

Joshua Wilson

Starting things off with a clean slate and re-releasing the Ultimate Dynasty Rankings

I will pair them down into mostly groups of 25 (depending on ties or not) with two groups coming out a day from today (Tuesday) until Friday.

Here is how it is set...I will link each group as they come out:

1-25

26-50

52-75

76-100

102-123

127-150

151-175

178-197

You can share your thoughts down below...

• 1 month later...

Armwood?  Really!?  15 ineligible players with games and titles stripped.  Everyone knew they were cheating but finally got called on it.  In 2012 when the emperor had no clothes, Gainesville High School beat the brakes off them in the playoffs by more than 40 pts.  Armwood hadn’t been beat like that since the mid ‘90’s.  Is “rewarding field effort†another way of rewarding cheating?

• 10 months later...

why was Columbia so low in these rankings, mabey I don't understand how these rankings are considered, or mabey u only look at 10 years, bc if you look at our entire history we would not be 80th

It's only within the last ten years. At least, that is how he did them last year. 

It takes the last 10 years into account so the 2004 season will drop off for this year's rankings with the 2014 season being added on.

Speaking of such those rankings will be coming towards the end of the month. I have already compiled them and there are quite a few shifts up and down the ladder. I am still in the process of how to split this up to be able to present. I am close, but not ready to release until all the grouping presentations are ready to roll out.