THEY TRIED JAX TCA IN THE 5A RANKINGS LMAO

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

15 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

TCA is certainly the most talented team in 5A. Having seen TCA in person and Rockledge on film, TCA is for sure more talented. 

Most talented in north but i wouldn't ignore a team like Cardinal Gibbons in terms of talent or a team like AHP (who lost at home to CG)

If Trinity gets CG at state they better take them seriously because they are good 

20 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

On CG? 

Yes, I believe Jones has a great shot at getting revenge even though they will have to travel to their place. Jones may well be the best team in Orlando this year. They were heavily touted last year and disappointed. This year they are totally flying under the radar and are at least as good as they were a year ago. 

I feel that this has led to a lack of pressure on them as there are very few expectations. We will see. They have by far the most impressive local win against Bishop Moore this year and it is for a reason. 

57 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Rockledge beat BOLLES 27-24  Trinity beat BOLLES 41-14 .. 

Rockledge lost to raines who only beat Ribualt by a td ... Trinity beat Ribualt 47 - 0 ...I know that dnt really mean nothing but I'm just saying

The Raines lost was KOC.  Question was Bolles 100% when they played Trinity? Bolles did travel down to Rockledge the week before the Trinity game. Honestly I don't see Trinity as the most talented team in 5A. One of the most talented, yes. The most talented, no. Plus if Rockledge makes it through their bracket to face Trinity in state...they better not take them likely because Rockledge is definitely talented enough to make a game out of it and to win. Last season we saw how Rockledge almost pulled off the upset. This year those players are more seasoned and prepared. Also Rockledge side of the bracket has more talented teams that they would have to face. 

57 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Y'all can say wat y'all want but mark my words them young boys from Trinity are going to state and their gonna win it .. There's a new guy in 5a and their here to take it over 

TCA barely beat a BR team who I know for a fact a few 5A South teams would destroy!! Thats a fact not an opinion…Dont count your eggs before they hatch you will end up eating crow!!!

Ive watched that game a few times… TCA hasnt seen the best defense in 5A just yet… Bring the popcorn because its going to be a show!!!!

5 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Most talented in north but i wouldn't ignore a team like Cardinal Gibbons in terms of talent or a team like AHP (who lost at home to CG)

If Trinity gets CG at state they better take them seriously because they are good 

Haven’t seen any film of AHP but have of CG. TCA is more talented but will certainly need to take them seriously, just like they will Godby. 

2 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Y'all can say wat y'all want but mark my words them young boys from Trinity are going to state and their gonna win it .. There's a new guy in 5a and their here to take it over 

They might be the new kid on the block in 5A but trust and believe no one will ever overlook TCA. They are known as a tough competitive team in the state. Always among the best. But are teams running scared from them? Nope not at all. There's plenty of teams around the state, especially central and South Florida that would love to get on the field against them. Will they win state? Yes...but I don't see it happening this season. Runner up? Yes

17 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

First Rockledge has to get by Cardinal Gibbons and a few others. Then we can talk smack.

Not so sure TCA beats Rockledge. Rockledge just beat the dog fudge out of Cocoa, and Cocoa has beaten TCA every time they played.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Rockledge also got worked by Southridge @ Rockledge.         

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

I wouldn't say they got worked. Rockledge held their own and was in the game for the entirety of the game. Southridge pulled away in the latter stages of the 2nd half.

I just think that people are dismissing AHP and Gibbons the winner of that game is still the favorite IMO.   Only team I see staying with them is TCA.     

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I just think that people are dismissing AHP and Gibbons the winner of that game is still the favorite IMO.   Only team I see staying with them is TCA.  

I'm not dismissing AHP or CG.. 

My post was directed to rockledge !!! I was just mad they were ranked higher then Trinity... As far as AHP and GC I know those will be tough games if Trinity makes it to state and has to play them 

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Actually i don't think anyone is dismissing AHP 

Most are dismissing CG because they aren't as big a name on state and National stage as AHP is

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Oh trust me I'm not dismissing them at all. Those 2 are my favorites to come out of the South. I was just defending Rockledge. To me Rockledge is the dark horse on the South side of the bracket. TCA is the only team I see making any noise out of the North.