Vero Beach vs Dr Phillips next week

Floridatech

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Dude, Im telling you that maybe you should go up to Vero's coaches and tell them how to win this game!  I am sure some of the coaches remember you from 2013.  

Pretty sure Coach Janikowski is aware of this forum and what’s going on and said about Vero. He after all is the one who was nominating Vero guys for player of the week directly to the site this year.

DP has athletes that can easily match up with Vero's passing game. If DP can run the ball on 1st and 2nd down then they have a favorable chance of winning. When you play Vero you have to control the clock on offense and get at least 3 or 4 stops on defense. If you do that and score at least 20 points then you are in the game. Vero will definitely score more than once but you have to control the clock and be within a one possession score entering the 4th qtr to have a chance.  

24 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Pretty sure Coach Janikowski is aware of this forum and what’s going on and said about Vero. He after all is the one who was nominating Vero guys for player of the week directly to the site this year.

Trelle, I thin Flair was just taking a jab at Florida Tech. Pretty sure Flair knows how it all really works. 

6 minutes ago, Just A Coach said:

Trelle, I thin Flair was just taking a jab at Florida Tech. Pretty sure Flair knows how it all really works. 

O I know I was just tossing a little more fuel into Flairs comments, I do enjoy his commentary and know exactly where he’s coming from lol