Quantcast
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ha.   More like "Counselor, please do your own research before you walk in here and ask the Court to answer all of your legal questions -- especially when the answer to all your questions can be found in the transcript."
    • Okaloosa County pays the best.  They are Athletic Directors and get admin pay.  Matt Brunson Baker is probably one of the highest paid in Florida.   They do not have to be teacher but most are.  I'm not sure if anyone in public school is off campus but they could be.   Most assistant football coaches are paid but quite a few do not get paid.   Most public schools are allowed between 7-10 paid spots. We had 2-3 not paid at our school last year.  
    • Andrew Thomas’ tenure at Trinity Catholic didn’t last long. After two seasons at the helm of the Celtics’ football program, Thomas notified Trinity Catholic officials on Friday that he would be stepping down. “This afternoon school president Lou Pereira announced that Andrew Thomas, Head Football Coach since January 2018, has resigned his position effective immediately,” the school said in its official release. “Trinity Catholic has begun a search for his replacement.” In two seasons, Thomas amassed a record of 13-7 with the Celtics. In the 2019 season, Trinity Catholic’s 8-4 record included a statement win over Calvary Christian — a team that was 7-1 when they came into Ocala. “I’m very appreciative to be given the opportunity to come to this program,” Thomas said on Friday afternoon. “It’s a short history, but a rich history in a short time. To be able to have two years here and put my footprint on this program, I’m thankful for my opportunity to be here.” Thomas met with members and players of Trinity Catholic’s football program on Friday afternoon. “That’s the hard part,” Thomas began. “What people don’t realize is that I spend more time with these kids than I do my own kids... Everything is on good terms, and I wanted to make sure that it was.” Thomas’ future destination, if there is one already in place, has yet to be announced.   Really bad news as Coach Thomas was bringing the program back and we were looking at a Senior Laden and experienced team for 2020. The team was not quite there yet in the 2nd round against Pensacola Catholic in 2019. OH well, here we go again. Just hope that the AD makes a good choice. Is Kerwin Bell available?
    • Trinity Catholic football coach steps down              
    • I believe Bay County and Walton pay their coaches as Athletic Directors/Administrators so they get paid the best. This is an article from summer 2016 about the pay... i doubt much has changed... https://www.gainesville.com/sports/20160717/supplemental-pay-for-head-coaches-in-all-67-florida-counties Another article from same year... https://www.news4jax.com/sports/2019/07/29/sad-state-of-pay-florida-high-school-coaches-earn-little-compared-to-others/#fl-ga-interactive
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors