The streak is over!!!

muckboy561

Just now, muckboy561 said:

Glades Central finally gets their revenge on BTW!! Sorry we spoiled the rematch and everyone claimed was gonna happen(BTW VS University) GC gotta get ready for another rematch with University!! Keep sleeping on GC!!! Stay Woke!!

Took you all long enough lol jk 

But seriously congrats on the win but don't celebrate too long,  got another tough one next week 

10 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Glades Central finally gets their revenge on BTW!! Sorry we spoiled the rematch and everyone claimed was gonna happen(BTW VS University) GC gotta get ready for another rematch with University!! Keep sleeping on GC!!! Stay Woke!!

Do you want us to keep sleeping or stay woke? 

9 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

It wasn’t a revenge .. y’all beat them boys man.. Congrats!!! Lol! What was the disrespect Y’all was getting from them boys? As of last night it was weird.. They said Booker T qb ain’t play till the 4 qt.... Was that true? I thought the game was tonight cause I would of went...

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

It wasn’t a revenge .. y’all beat them boys man.. Congrats!!! Lol! What was the disrespect Y’all was getting from them boys? As of last night it was weird.. They said Booker T qb ain’t play till the 4 qt.... Was that true? I thought the game was tonight cause I would of went...

Bro they beat us every time we played them that the revenge part the disrespect part came from the past meetings. I didn't go to the game but the QB part was true though