• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
muckboy561

The streak is over!!!

Just now, muckboy561 said:

Glades Central finally gets their revenge on BTW!! Sorry we spoiled the rematch and everyone claimed was gonna happen(BTW VS University) GC gotta get ready for another rematch with University!! Keep sleeping on GC!!! Stay Woke!!

Took you all long enough lol jk 

But seriously congrats on the win but don't celebrate too long,  got another tough one next week 

10 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Glades Central finally gets their revenge on BTW!! Sorry we spoiled the rematch and everyone claimed was gonna happen(BTW VS University) GC gotta get ready for another rematch with University!! Keep sleeping on GC!!! Stay Woke!!

Do you want us to keep sleeping or stay woke? 

23 minutes ago, aknenn said:

way to go gc!! Great turn around from the start of the year. Hope yall take down university next week (assuming they win tomorrow)

I know man thanks the disrespect we took from BTW every time we played finally is over on to the next game

9 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

It wasn’t a revenge .. y’all beat them boys man.. Congrats!!! Lol! What was the disrespect Y’all was getting from them boys? As of last night it was weird.. They said Booker T qb ain’t play till the 4 qt.... Was that true? I thought the game was tonight cause I would of went...

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

It wasn’t a revenge .. y’all beat them boys man.. Congrats!!! Lol! What was the disrespect Y’all was getting from them boys? As of last night it was weird.. They said Booker T qb ain’t play till the 4 qt.... Was that true? I thought the game was tonight cause I would of went...

Bro they beat us every time we played them that the revenge part the disrespect part came from the past meetings. I didn't go to the game but the QB part was true though

1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

Bro they beat us every time we played them that the revenge part the disrespect part came from the past meetings. I didn't go to the game but the QB part was true though

Whoa... Ok well y’all finally got the W... Hope y’all make it deep..