Upcoming reclassification

DisabledAccount

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia is close to making that run

They just need to completely disregard all the noise and bull crap from the fair weather people in the fan base, use that Lee game as a fire under them for every single game next year and make the decision that they will do whatever it takes to break through the glass ceiling 

They are very much capable of doing so,  even though I'm not exactly on the best of terms with some people out there I know their potential 

The moment they live up to it they will be in Orlando 

I saw Columbia both live and on film this year. The only Orlando area teams that I think matched them with talent were: Wekiva, Jones and Edgewater. Seminole, which under performed, may have matched them with talent, too. Aside from that, Bishop Moore would have given them a game based on heart.  Columbia would have probably beaten all other area teams fairly comfortably on a neutral site. 

I have to agree that Columbia under performed this year based on the team it fielded. It should have played Edgewater in the Regional final, and in my opinion, would have had a slightly better than 50/50 chance in that game.

My only concerns were that on offense you relied a bit too much on your QB, while on defense, the team had a tendency to give up big plays at times. 

5 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

December 21st is when the state will release upcoming districts, so just stay calm, only 22 days to go

https://www.fhsaa.org/news/2018/1128

Since the new proposal for the other team sports goes into effect next school year will they be announcing the projected classifications for those sports then as well or will that come later?