Columbiahighfan

peezy28

20 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

If you don't mind me asking... Just generally speaking where do you see yourself in 5 years... What will you be doing, living, etc.. 

I want to be out of Lake City very soon but i can't just go live on the street in some random city 

Can't leave without a plan in place

I would like to be closer to the beach because this state is way too damn hot to not be near water

9 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I want to be out of Lake City very soon but i can't just go live on the street in some random city 

Can't leave without a plan in place

I would like to be closer to the beach because this state is way too damn hot to not be near water

Come to Clearwater... Close to all the metro areas and close to the beach... plenty of job opportunities in this area...  Unfortunately football support (and overall play) sucks you will need to go to Plant or Zhills or Manatee or one of the privates to find any kind of good football atmosphere LOL.

17 minutes ago, badbird said:

Would you consider Columbia football a failure this year?  Big goals same results.  

Failure no

Wasted opportunity yes

They did break a few losing streaks (Lee and Madison County) and swept the rivalry games (3-0 vs Gainesville, Suwannee and Buchholz)

But in terms of talent this team should have been in Orlando at minimum 

I only hope the remaining of the year can produce better results because best believe we aren't done in our quest to win a state championship this year 

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

QB got hurt.  Too bad that happened.  Football you have to be lucky to win also unless you are a STA where you just replace guys with another D1 guy.

That too

Considering we almost came back on Lee with a 3rd string qb it felt good that for once we didn't cave in during playoffs and we put up a fight to go down swinging 

They should be decent next year if they replace the players on the OL and on defense but I'm more focused now on the other sports especially the 2 spring sports both loaded in talent and both with expectations of going to state 

Plus basketball seems confident they will finally win district and get us a playoff win and break a long drought 

On 11/22/2018 at 7:04 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I need to figure out my exit strategy from Lake City because I'm grown tired of being in a city with no future because the people running the city are too busy trying to push people out to protect themselves from being voted out of office by the younger generation who would have different expectations then the old power order that exists here

I need to live somewhere that isn't slowly going bankrupt with poor decision making 

Viera sounds like the city for you. Lots of growth and job opportunities.