WHOSE GOIN HOME TONIGHT AND WHO WILL ADVANCE??? any predictions

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Venice beats Bloomingdale by 30+ points

Lee beats Edgewater in a close one

Riverview finally gets revenge on Doctor Phillips 

Lakeland beats Plant in a nail biter

STA beats Dwyer for the third straight year

Miami Central beats Northwestern in a close one 

Let’s see if my predictions so far will be true.

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I would have thought Lee wins at beginning of the week but I've seen that several Lee players are still focused on last week and i think they blow it tonight 

The Edgewater kids have been practicing diligently every morning this week. If they are physically able, and Lee is slacking they will win. 

Feeling pretty confident with Columbus taking down South Dade. They do have some history in the playoffs, recently, but that was with another coach at SD. With a healthy Columbus, I'd be surprised to see SD keep within 2 scores. 1:00 game on NFHS network for those who have a subscription.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/christopher-columbus-high-school-miami-fl

I like Bloomingdale to hang around with Venice, but Venice wins late.

Armwood takes out Vanguard. Vangaurd has the best player in the game, but Armwood has more athletes across the board.

No prediction on Plant-Lakeland. My "gut instinct" says Lakeland puts it all together, runs only a few of their best offensive plays over and over, and rolls. But, my head reviews recent history and sees Lakeland failing to execute the "little things", getting too complicated and getting away from what they do best, and stalling on offense. While this is the best defense Lakeland has ever had, Plant is really good on offense. One offensive touchdown-all Lakeland got the last two years-likely won't get it done. So, I don't know. I do know I hope to be able to watch the game, but still no announcement on that. 

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Edgewater advances tonight because Lee is too busy bragging on social media about last week then actually focusing on the game with Edgewater 

you look at too much social media.  If I was a Lee player I would talk trash to you also.  That doesn't mean anything for tonight.  I hope Edgewater wins but the fact Lee players talked trash about Columbia this week will have no effect on this game

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

you look at too much social media.  If I was a Lee player I would talk trash to you also.  That doesn't mean anything for tonight.  I hope Edgewater wins but the fact Lee players talked trash about Columbia this week will have no effect on this game

You not seeing the point there badbirdy

It's not the fact they trash talked Columbia it's the fact they spent so much effort into arguing with the team they played last week they are overlooking a very solid and quality opponent tonight

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You not seeing the point there badbirdy

It's not the fact they trash talked Columbia it's the fact they spent so much effort into arguing with the team they played last week they are overlooking a very solid and quality opponent tonight

you are missing the point.  It's Thanksgiving week.  They have lots of time on their hand.  I doubt they are over looking Edgewater.  If I was Lee as much shit as you talk I would be rubbing it in also.  

10 minutes ago, badbird said:

you are missing the point.  It's Thanksgiving week.  They have lots of time on their hand.  I doubt they are over looking Edgewater.  If I was Lee as much shit as you talk I would be rubbing it in also.  

Right he was pretty confident that Lee was going to lose to Columbia and that didn't happen. Now the shoe is on the other foot and he's mad lmao

17 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Right he was pretty confident that Lee was going to lose to Columbia and that didn't happen. Now the shoe is on the other foot and he's mad lmao

Wrong again genius 

Football season being over means I'm not having to deal with people who don't appreciate what I do instead of getting a attitude with me

Football season being over means I don't have to deal with some of those  assistant coaches who think they are all high and mighty, it's a relief the season is over because I don't have to waste anymore energy where it's not appreciated 

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I would have thought Lee wins at beginning of the week but I've seen that several Lee players are still focused on last week and i think they blow it tonight 

Why are you following high schoolers who aren't at your home school?

-----

My predictions back on Nov 7-

8A: Wekiva vs Columbus 
7A: Lakeland vs St. Thomas Aquinas
6A: Vanguard vs Carol City
5A: Trinity Christian vs Orlando Jones
4A: Raines vs Cocoa
3A: Fort White vs Chaminade-Madonna
2A: Victory Christian vs Moore Haven
1A: Port St. Joe vs Madison County

As for tonight, I am going to the King Academy vs The First Academy game, I will take King's.