Noles vs Gators

OldSchoolLion

26 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Only the second time the Noles have allowed 40+ points to the Gators in Tallahassee in the past 45 years (45 pts in 2007).

The Noles' team stats for the year..amazing.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/team/florida-state-seminoles/stats

the Noles were too busy talking trash on social media about the big win over Boston College last week and CAVED IN this week

The Seminoles are an extremely poorly coached Squad. They are disorganized garbage. Francois is well below average. He has a nice arm but makes dumb decisions. The play calling sucks. The defense shows up in spots. The offensive line is horrendous. They've squandered the talent of both cam Akers and jock Patrick. I don't know what else I can say about this team other than it's a complete shitshow. Who's to blame? 50% Jimbo Fisher and 50% Willie Taggart. He's had them all year and they've looked like crap. That is coaching. We know the players are talented.

The most disappointing part of the game was the lack of fight in the Noles.  I wonder if these kids are taking this rivalry as seriously as in the past.  It was a chance to end the season on a very positive note and it was squandered. 

Just as we look to the coach for lack of leadership, we also need to look at the qb.  Forget technical skills.  I don't see Francois as a leader on the field or off.  I'm all about giving kids a chance, but the negative press he brought himself and the university prior to this season set the stage for what happened this year.  He absolutely did not model "leader" behavior.

As mentioned in another post, it's the type of kids the Big 3 are recruiting that sometimes bites them.  I'm convinced some of the kids from FL with the best heads on their shoulders are leaving the state. 

On 11/24/2018 at 6:20 PM, Hwy17 said:

I wasn't impressed with Florida.  They are ranked too high at #11. The loss to unranked Missouri is why I see it that way. They don't deserve to play in a New Year's 6 bowl. Outback bowl is more like it.

I agree with this, I guess college football is just down right now.   Fl has too many flaws.   Good team and at least we are now well coached.   I'll take it though.   Things looking up if we land Steele and Elam!  Maybe get lucky and grab Sanders, but I still think he's all Bama.  Either way Fl should finish strong in recruiting for a change.   

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I agree with this, I guess college football is just down right now.   Fl has too many flaws.   Good team and at least we are now well coached.   I'll take it though.   Things looking up if we land Steele and Elam!  Maybe get lucky and grab Sanders, but I still think he's all Bama.  Either way Fl should finish strong in recruiting for a change.   

You want a stud you all need to land TJ 

He would add some toughness to the receiving group and the dude got lockdown hands

And something else,  he is willing to block which isn't common with star receivers 

Too many times i watch UF and see WRs who will drop wide open balls

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You want a stud you all need to land TJ 

He would add some toughness to the receiving group and the dude got lockdown hands

And something else,  he is willing to block which isn't common with star receivers 

Too many times i watch UF and see WRs who will drop wide open balls

we've gotten much better though in this aspect.   I like TJ, but we have so many WRs right now he'd be better off going somewhere he can play from the start.   

@954gator couldn't hurt to get Jordan Smith from 2020 class while you at it

;)

After all considering i see several players from Gainesville and Buchholz who were offered by UF wouldn't it also make sense to get one of the studs who started on the team who beat both by over 20 points :D

On 11/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, OldSchoolLion said:

The most disappointing part of the game was the lack of fight in the Noles.  I wonder if these kids are taking this rivalry as seriously as in the past.  It was a chance to end the season on a very positive note and it was squandered. 

Just as we look to the coach for lack of leadership, we also need to look at the qb.  Forget technical skills.  I don't see Francois as a leader on the field or off.  I'm all about giving kids a chance, but the negative press he brought himself and the university prior to this season set the stage for what happened this year.  He absolutely did not model "leader" behavior.

As mentioned in another post, it's the type of kids the Big 3 are recruiting that sometimes bites them.  I'm convinced some of the kids from FL with the best heads on their shoulders are leaving the state. 

Fsu is making the mistakes that UF made under muschamp and Mac 

Neither had the inside track on FL recruits and both relied on chasing big name prospects hoping they panned out 

Fsu needs to spend more effort scouting who they offer and get back to what made them good in the 90s

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That alone should be a reason to sign them,  they don't want to get burned by a player right in their backyard, I'm sure it hurt them to miss out on Timmy Jernigan and laremy tunsil previously 

I'm happy about the 2019 QB we signed though.  Former St. Frances kid Jalon Jones.  Kid can run.  Weird throwing motion though, but we all know that doesn't always matter much.  

I think Emory Jones will be a solid one as well.    

On 11/24/2018 at 4:06 PM, badbird said:

the Noles were too busy talking trash on social media about the big win over Boston College last week and CAVED IN this week

Your absolutely correct... No one can troll this team more than a nole fan though.. .This whole bunch of upperclassmen are nothing but big talk no bite social media divas who are weak minded and curb when punched in the mouth...

The class of 2015 was a top 5 class... All but maybe 2 of them are busts or overrated IMO... We need a culture overhaul.

On 11/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, OldSchoolLion said:

You tell no lies here NONE!