STA 38 Venice 18 FINAL

FL_HS_football

* Venice had an opportunity to make it 14-6 with a few minutes left in the 1st half, but the FG was blocked and STA drove for a TD just before half to take 21-3 lead.  After both teams trade punts to open up the game Carter for STA had a 75 yard TD run for the 1st score of the game. Its been pretty much STA in control of this one.

* STA has had about 4-5 Pass interference penalties, that have allowed Venice to keep drives going

* Venice attempts a onside kick and doesn't recover, STA takes it from there a drives for a TD

* Venice fumbles recovered by STA, drive stalls and STA kicks a 34 yard FG

*STA 32 TD pass

*STA very undisciplined during the Venice TD drive, pass interference, roughing the passer, and unsportsman like conduct on the coach

* Venice onsides and recovers, another pass interference on STA, Venice gets a 7 yard TD run. 2 PT play failed

1 hour ago, FL_HS_football said:

* Venice had an opportunity to make it 14-6 with a few minutes left in the 1st half, but the FG was blocked and STA drove for a TD just before half to take 21-3 lead.  After both teams trade punts to open up the game Carter for STA had a 75 yard TD run for the 1st score of the game. Its been pretty much STA in control of this one.

* STA has had about 4-5 Pass interference penalties, that have allowed Venice to keep drives going

* Venice attempts a onside kick and doesn't recover, STA takes it from there a drives for a TD

* Venice fumbles recovered by STA, drive stalls and STA kicks a 34 yard FG

*STA 32 TD pass

*STA very undisciplined during the Venice TD drive, pass interference, roughing the passer, and unsportsman like conduct on the coach

* Venice onsides and recovers, another pass interference on STA, Venice gets a 7 yard TD run. 2 PT play failed

Was reading the updates.  A lot of penalties on STA, PIs and roughing the passer calls.   I think I saw at least 2 unsportsmanlike penalties on STA coaching staff near the end.   Annoying we couldn't watch it live.  

30 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Was reading the updates.  A lot of penalties on STA, PIs and roughing the passer calls.   I think I saw at least 2 unsportsmanlike penalties on STA coaching staff near the end.   Annoying we couldn't watch it live.  

Two Unsportsmanlike penalties on the STA coaching staff? That means an automatic ejection for the head coach, and that also means that he may not be able to coach in the State Title game. It also may mean some punishment for some of the Assistant Coaches.

32 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

Two Unsportsmanlike penalties on the STA coaching staff? That means an automatic ejection for the head coach, and that also means that he may not be able to coach in the State Title game. It also may mean some punishment for some of the Assistant Coaches.

Well that’s what I was reading on the updates.  Wasn’t at the game though.