• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolLion

Counties with Back-to-Back State Champions

The following are some counties that have had at least one team win back-to-back FHSAA state football titles.  It's not a comprehensive list.

• Brevard
  • Broward
  • Duval
  • Escambia
  • Hillsborough
  • Manatee
  • Marion
  • Miami-Dade
  • Palm Beach
  • Polk

Interestingly, Orange, Seminole and Pinellas counties have never had a team win back-to-back titles, and that streak continues this year.  

6 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

The following are some counties that have had at least one team win back-to-back FHSAA state football titles.  It's not a comprehensive list.

• Brevard
  • Broward
  • Duval
  • Escambia
  • Hillsborough
  • Manatee
  • Marion
  • Miami-Dade
  • Palm Beach
  • Polk

Interestingly, Orange, Seminole and Pinellas counties have never had a team win back-to-back titles, and that streak continues this year.  

Correction, Pinellas has never won a title.  The end.

19 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

You're right.  What I said was true, too, and it sounds better. LOL

LMAO No arguments there.

Question if you don't mind me asking because I am so enamored by the data you possess but are you Burton?  Seems like stuff that he (or you if thats you) drops on twitter and will be in the book.

1 hour ago, peezy28 said:

LMAO No arguments there.

Question if you don't mind me asking because I am so enamored by the data you possess but are you Burton?  Seems like stuff that he (or you if thats you) drops on twitter and will be in the book.

I hacked some guy's computer a while back.  Maybe that was him.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

It will never approach the angst that still haunts some from da Muck when Rockledge snapped Glades Central's streak...that runs DEEP:lol:

At least for them they had similar success after.... Us.... 

2 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

It will never approach the angst that still haunts some from da Muck when Rockledge snapped Glades Central's streak...that runs DEEP:lol:

A couple of my friends played on that team and they said the Muck was the hardest place to play. The next year they knew what to expect but it was still scary when the rocks started hitting the bus.

24 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

A couple of my friends played on that team and they said the Muck was the hardest place to play. The next year they knew what to expect but it was still scary when the rocks started hitting the bus.

Imagine what it was like to play there in the 1960's..not welcome to outsiders LOL

On 12/3/2018 at 8:23 AM, OldSchoolLion said:

• Manatee

The interesting (cool) thing about this one is that it isn't Manatee High, it's Southeast.