BROWARD COUNTY SHOULD HAVE 3 STATE TITLE WINNERS ! Has that ever happened before.

gatormike20

Cardinal Gibbons has 2 region titles in the past 50 years.  If they are a recruiting factory, they need a new recruiter!

Earlier in the season, I watched game film of the Chiefs.  Of 26 players I watched play, only 2 were transfers this year.  WR Vamir Cadet transferred from Doral and OL Jonathan Weaver transferred from South Plantation.  The vast majority of their players used to be listed on CG's JV squad.  A few appeared to come directly to the varsity squad as underclassmen. 

I am sure there are many teams out there with 2 transfers playing this year.  So, if CG is a recruiting factory, there are lots of recruiting factories out there.

3 hours ago, 181pl said:

3 private school recruiting factories. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

Y'all kill me with the recruiting shit ...these are all 14 threw 18 year old kids ... Their all equal some kids just work harder to be better.. ..

maybe other schools need to tighten up and start training these kids fr

1 hour ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Y'all kill me with the recruiting shit ...these are all 14 threw 18 year old kids ... Their all equal some kids just work harder to be better.. ..

maybe other schools need to tighten up and start training these kids fr

Or get lucky and be born with perfect size 

After all most of the time the difference between who makes d1 and plays juco or not at all is size, not ability