PEMBROKE PINES CHARTER MOVES OUT OF 6A DISTRICT 15

What district they are in now? Or are they independent

MOST LIKELY ITS INDEPENDENT BRA BECUASE YOU CANT SWITCH FROM 1 DISTRICT TO ANOTHER LIKE THAT UNLESS ITS INDEPENDENT BECAUSE THAT WAS THE 1ST YEAR..

''LAST YEAR"" THAT ARCHBISHOP AND PINES WAS IN THAT DISTRICT WITH US BUT DAAAAM THATS CRAZY LAST YEAR IT WAS 8 TEAMS IN THAT DISTRICT NOW 6 LOL SMH....I AINT GONE LIE THOUGH THATS A TOUGH AiHH DISTRICT U HAD 3 TIMES FINISH THE SEASON 7-3 9-1 AND 8-2 AND 1 MISSED THE PLAYOFFS CUZ ONLY 2 CAN MAKE IT

• 2 weeks later...

At one point or another Ely was listed as independent. I was on fhsaa one day and that was during the realignment time and I saw Ely as independent and I'm like wow...... then again, Ely wasn't that good back then and still isn't so they could of used that break to regroup. Since then I guess Ely decided to switch out because their in 7A but I just wanted to share that bit of information because at one point I was wondering that as well. Aye you know Ely beat Jackson in a spring game guessing that's to early to judge them.

@Dillard_High_Panthers your wrong Ely was the 3rd school for blacks in Broward county because the 2nd school was Crispus Attucks now known as Attucks middle school due to segregation then it became only Dillard and Ely until now. Miami was the same way because a lot of people thought Booker T. Washington was the 1st black school but it was the 2nd George Washington carver was the 1st school which is now a middle a school.

At one point or another Ely was listed as independent. I was on fhsaa one day and that was during the realignment time and I saw Ely as independent and I'm like wow...... then again, Ely wasn't that good back then and still isn't so they could of used that break to regroup. Since then I guess Ely decided to switch out because their in 7A but I just wanted to share that bit of information because at one point I was wondering that as well. Aye you know Ely beat Jackson in a spring game guessing that's to early to judge them.

KNO iT AINT TO EARLY TO JUDGE ELY WILL GET THERE SHARE OF WINS BECAUSE OF THE WEAK SCHEDULE BUT IN THE END THEY WILL B OUSTED IN THE 1ST ROUND POSSIBLY 2ND

@Dillard_High_Panthers Do you think Dillard and Ely can ever get back to the glory days of football and with the marching bands. One game in particular that I wanna mention is the soul bowl game. I've never been but I heard that game used to be standing room only and both bands were a force to be reckoned with.

@Dillard_High_Panthers Do you think Dillard and Ely can ever get back to the glory days of football and with the marching bands. One game in particular that I wanna mention is the soul bowl game. I've never been but I heard that game used to be standing room only and both bands were a force to be reckoned with.

IT STILL IS THAT WAY ALL OUTSIDE CARS EVERYWHERE PEOPE IN THERE DONKS..((CARS WITH RIMS AND MUSIC)) BLOCKN THE ROADS IT B CRAZY EVERY YEAR LO THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE BUT AS FAR AS IN BOTH SCHOOLS GETTING BACK TO THERE GLORY DAYS...ELY REALLY NEVER HAD ANY THEY ONLY HAVE 1 CHAMPIONSHIP AND THAT WAS YEEEEEAAAARRRSSSS AGO.!! BUT AS FAR AS IN MAKING IT DEEP TO THE PLAYOFFS...IDK BECAUSE HONESTLY I DONT SEE THEM GETTING PASSED DWYER AND ANY OTHER POWER HOUSE IN 7A I GIVE DILLARD A WAAAAYYY BETTER CHANCE GETIN BACK TO THE CITRUS BOWL THEN I DO ELY AND NOT JUS BECAUSE IM A PANTHER FAN AND I HATE ELY I JUST LOOK AT THE TALENT DILLARD HAVE THIS YEARS PLUS THE 9 D1 TRANSFERS WE HAVE COMING IN...THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.