1 Team from Palm Beach County made it to Orlando?

Mashburns

I wouldn't say it was a down year for Palm Beach County but it wasn't our best year by a mile. I thought this year Dwyer team has a chance to compete with STA and that game turned out to be I believe a running clock. Atlantic showed a lot of promise throughout the regular season and got bounced round 1 in a non competitive game versus Western. Pahokee started off good but drop some questionable games 1 being Seminole Ridge. Palm Beach Central made some moves making it to the 3rd round but was man handled by Deerfield. AH-Delray made it a closer game than expected with C.M but ultimately loss the ball game. Kings Academy had a far better road to the 3a state title game than AH-delray and will have their hands full with C.M this game can get away from them early. Kings haven't played one team on their schedule that resembles C.M so the speed of the game for them can be a culture shock for both players and coaches. The only thing that will keep the game at a reach will be turnovers and un-discipline mistakes by C.M  

5 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

There will be a shake-up with Assistant Coaches at Glades Central and probably a Head Coaching change at Pahokee. Both teams have some championship talent coming back. So maybe the Muck will be back to its standards soon.

Good, Pahokee needs a total makeover!

I thought Glades Central did a great job making adjustments through the season.

Glades Central had a pretty decent year making it further than expected in the post season but I know it's not up to the standard the community has for the program. Pahokee was very disappointing by anyone standard in 1a I thought pahokee will dominate every year at that level. Dwyer actually had a pretty good regular season but like almost every year STA just to much for them. And I also will put Palm Beach Central in that conversation as well as Atlantic but hopefully we get more representation next year from the Palm Beach County area schools. Also I hope the local teams schedule more Broward and Dade schools in the regular season so that we can have a better grasp of how good our local teams are.    

12 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Glades Central had a pretty decent year making it further than expected in the post season but I know it's not up to the standard the community has for the program. Pahokee was very disappointing by anyone standard in 1a I thought pahokee will dominate every year at that level. Dwyer actually had a pretty good regular season but like almost every year STA just to much for them. And I also will put Palm Beach Central in that conversation as well as Atlantic but hopefully we get more representation next year from the Palm Beach County area schools. Also I hope the local teams schedule more Broward and Dade schools in the regular season so that we can have a better grasp of how good our local teams are.    

Atlantic will return a few pieces. It just seems like they can't ever be good enough offensively. PB Central will lose a lot of pieces, so we will see if their staff has built a program or not. If Forest Hill can and some players in the trenches,  they have the skill players to make noise. 

9 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Also hear Palm Beach Lakes in some trouble for recruiting some player/players from Dwyer recently as last week and was turned into the state which is different than previous seasons so that rivalry between the two schools has spilled over into the off season. 

Yea Lakes has had to deal with both Dwyer and Oxbridge. I guess they are trying to return the favor. Lol

1 minute ago, MuckCityChamp said:

LOL probably. If he does leave, I'm sure Coach Kent is waiting in the wings to slide on in there.

So Oxbridge is 100% over with? but that hire probably will make the most sense if J.Daniels decide to step away which will be a bit weird knowing the dislike the Oxbridge program had for Dwyer and vice versa

1 minute ago, Mashburns said:

So Oxbridge is 100% over with? but that hire probably will make the most sense if J.Daniels decide to step away which will be a bit weird knowing the dislike the Oxbridge program had for Dwyer and vice versa

I wouldn't say 100%, but if they do advertise a comeback, I don't see many kids jumping at the opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

But with Palm Beach Central recent success and whatever connection they have to whatever they becoming the most hated among the local coaches from what I'm hearing 

With the way that kids can move around to different schools, its always going to cause tension between Coaches. Especially when it appears that talented players flock to one school.