WHO WiNS DISTRICT 6A 15 AND 16 AND WHO WILL B RUNNER UP.??

Central wins district champs and Carol City wins district runner up spot now....... I wouldn't be surprised if it's the other way around. For Broward I'm not sure so I'll say Dillard as district champs since they won it last year and runner up spot could be a toss up between Hallandale and Boynton Beach.

Central wins district champs and Carol City wins district runner up spot now....... I wouldn't be surprised if it's the other way around. For Broward I'm not sure so I'll say Dillard as district champs since they won it last year and runner up spot could be a toss up between Hallandale and Boynton Beach.

SO YOU ARE SAYING THIS WILL BE ANOTHER YEAR OF NORTHWESTERN AND NORLAND MISSING THE PLAYOFFS?? ALSO WHAT ARE YO THOUGHTS ON PEMBROKE PINES CHARTER ANNNND ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY LEAVIN THE DISTRICT.

Central gonna be district champs and cc gonna be runner up... CC hits some transfers from Chaminade that includes the qb.... As of da west till they find them self a qb they ain't winning nothing and some good coaches...

Central gonna be district champs and cc gonna be runner up... CC hits some transfers from Chaminade that includes the qb.... As of da west till they find them self a qb they ain't winning nothing and some good coaches...

CHAMINADE Q.B WASNT ALL DAT DATS Y NOBODY ELSE WNTD HIM SEEN HIM AT CAROL CITY SCRIMMAGE AND WHEN HE WAS AT CHAMINADE HE AINT NOTHIN TO BRAG ABOUT NO Q.B AWRANESS AND HE'S HORRIBLE UNDER PRESSURE TRAYON GRAY WAS BETTER THEN HIM.

@ Dillard_High_Panthers I wouldn't say that because I remember the 1st game of the 2009 season and Miramar had this white boy as quarterback. Everybody who was sitting by me was like who is he and mind you we just lost Geno Smith to West Virginia so we was like who ever this is needs to be a step up. Anyways with the 1st game we ended up winning don't remember the score, but from what I saw I didn't think he could go far with Miramar. Any who his name was Ryan Williams a senior and a transfer from American Heritage (Plantation) and know one has ever heard of him. Well..... we ended up going 14-1 only lost came to St. Thomas Aquinas so to say the quarterback from Carol City won't do well is ridiculous because we don't know what he's capable of. Oh as for the districts I think I was fairly right with my predictions. Norland, Northwestern and Homestead all suck and like I said for Broward Dillard, Hallandale and Boynton are the three best in the district with Dillard coming out on top of course.

@ Dillard_High_Panthers I wouldn't say that because I remember the 1st game of the 2009 season and Miramar had this white boy as quarterback. Everybody who was sitting by me was like who is he and mind you we just lost Geno Smith to West Virginia so we was like who ever this is needs to be a step up. Anyways with the 1st game we ended up winning don't remember the score, but from what I saw I didn't think he could go far with Miramar. Any who his name was Ryan Williams a senior and a transfer from American Heritage (Plantation) and know one has ever heard of him. Well..... we ended up going 14-1 only lost came to St. Thomas Aquinas so to say the quarterback from Carol City won't do well is ridiculous because we don't know what he's capable of. Oh as for the districts I think I was fairly right with my predictions. Norland, Northwestern and Homestead all suck and like I said for Broward Dillard, Hallandale and Boynton are the three best in the district with Dillard coming out on top of course.

RiGHT SOMEONE HAS TO BE DISTRiCT RUNNER BECAUSE I DOUBT STRANAHAN OR CREEK GIVE HALLANDALE OR BOYNTON A RUN FOR THERE MONEY EVEN THOUGH THE GAMES WAS CLOSE WITH THEM 4 SCHOOLS....BUT I WILL GET A CHANCE TO SEE WHAT A LOT OF SCHOOLS LOOKING LIKE NEXT WEEK 4 SPRING

RiGHT SOMEONE HAS TO BE DISTRiCT RUNNER BECAUSE I DOUBT STRANAHAN OR CREEK GIVE HALLANDALE OR BOYNTON A RUN FOR THERE MONEY EVEN THOUGH THE GAMES WAS CLOSE WITH THEM 4 SCHOOLS....BUT I WILL GET A CHANCE TO SEE WHAT A LOT OF SCHOOLS LOOKING LIKE NEXT WEEK 4 SPRING

Carol City plays North Miami on Thursday so will see how the QB look like... Can't wait for football!!!!

Carol City plays North Miami on Thursday so will see how the QB look like... Can't wait for football!!!!

WHAAAATTTTT I CANT WAIT ...EAITHER BUT THATS NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT TEASE ME...BECAUSE THE NEXT GAME IS NOT GOING TO BE UNTILL AUGUST....BUT AYE DILLARD LOOKIN GREAT THIS YEAR BOOOY ...BETTER THEN LAST YEAR .....2 WEEKS AGO THEY SCRIMMAGED SOUTH DADE AND WON 42-21...AND DEY GOT ALOT OF TRANSFER....DEY GOT A LEFT TACKLE THATS 6'7

WHAAAATTTTT I CANT WAIT ...EAITHER BUT THATS NOT GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT TEASE ME...BECAUSE THE NEXT GAME IS NOT GOING TO BE UNTILL AUGUST....BUT AYE DILLARD LOOKIN GREAT THIS YEAR BOOOY ...BETTER THEN LAST YEAR .....2 WEEKS AGO THEY SCRIMMAGED SOUTH DADE AND WON 42-21...AND DEY GOT ALOT OF TRANSFER....DEY GOT A LEFT TACKLE THATS 6'7

Yea I heard.... What school he came from? Y'all should win y'all district easily....

Yea I heard.... What school he came from? Y'all should win y'all district easily....

HE WAS ALREADY AT DILLARD BUT HE WAS ON THE SWIM TEAM...BUT THE TRANSFERS I WAS TALKING ABOUT I DONT KNOW WHERE ALL OF EM CAME FROM AS OF YET BUT WE GOT A 6'3 WIDE RECIEVER FROM B.A ..."BOYD ANDERSON" WE GOT A DUEL THREAT AT Q.B...COLLINS...BUT DONT KNOW BODY KNOW ABOUT HIM CUZ HE WAS BACK UP LAST YEAR AND FAR AS IN WINNING OUR DISTRICT....O YEA I WOULD SAY 10-0 BUT I DONT KNOW WHO ALL ON OUR SCHEDULE I KNEW OUR SCHEDULE BEFORE I FOUND OUT PINES CHARTER AND ARCHBISHOP LEFT THE DISTRICT NOW I DONT KNOW WHO WE WILL BE PLAYING TO REPLACE THEM. BUT I DO SEE US BEING DISTRICT CHAMPS

Ok... So y'all should be legit then but y'all know y'all still gotta go through Central... They got a intrasquad game this week I think imma go check them out and a couple of other teams.. I don't understand about Boyd Anderson they got all them studs but just don't do nothing.. A bunch of undiscipline players.. The coaches are suck too!

Dillard has 9 games that's I've counted without including Pembroke Pines Charter and Archbishop McCarthy. Suncoast, Boynton Beach, Hallandale, Stranahan, Coconut Creek, Monarch, Deerfield Beach, IMG Academy and Blanche Ely. Last year Plantation was on the so if you add them that's 10 games but I didn't know if that was a school Dillard would or usually play every year.

Dillard has 9 games that's I've counted without including Pembroke Pines Charter and Archbishop McCarthy. Suncoast, Boynton Beach, Hallandale, Stranahan, Coconut Creek, Monarch, Deerfield Beach, IMG Academy and Blanche Ely. Last year Plantation was on the so if you add them that's 10 games but I didn't know if that was a school Dillard would or usually play every year.

where u seen that at???/ &&& REQUEST ME ON I.G ....disrespectful_azz_dread...lemme kno its u 2

So Dillard lost to Monarch I wonder what happened.

LAST NIGHT WAS REALLY THE GAME FOR THE UNDERCLASSMENS THE ONLY STARTER THAT PLAYED WAS THE Q.B AND THAT WAS TO GET HIM MORE IN GAME REPS BECAUSE HE WAS A BACK UP LAST YEAR ...BUT OTHER THEN THAT ALL OUR TRANSFERS SAT OUT OUR NEW 6'7 RIGHT TACKLE SAT OUT ...NOT MAKING EXCUSES BUT THATS WHAT IT WAZ IT WAS A GOOD GAME 17-12 DILLARD MISSED A GOLDEN OPPERTUNITY ON A 4TH AND GOAL THAT WOULD HAVE WON THE GAME BUT THEY COULDNT CONVERT OVERALL I LOVE WHAT I SEEN FORM THE Q.B I SEE HIM BEING TOP 5 IN THE COUNTY AND I SAW SOME GREAT THINGS FROM THE DEFENSE BUT OVERALL ITS STILL WORK THAT NEED TO BE DONE AND WE WILL SEE WHAT THE LICK REALLY READ AFTER THE OFF SEASON WHEN ALL THE TRANSFERS ARE IN AND WHEN THEY HAD THE WHOLE OFF SEASON TO GET EVEN BETTER. SO ALL IN ALL IT WAS SOME GOOD AND BAD AND OVER ALL A GOOD AZZ GAME. ...........O YEAH MONARCH HAS SOME SIZE ON DA OFFENSE AND DEFENSE DO WATCH OUT FOR THEM THIS YEAR 2.