Vero Beach streak for next year

Floridatech

Vero Beach will be defending their regular season streak next year, all they need is a 7-0 start to the season and they can tie Lakeland streak, if they go 8-0 they'll beat their regular season streak....

With that said, wouldn't be funny if Vero adds them to the schedule next year just to beat em AND take their record, would be an interesting scenario....

5 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Vero Beach will be defending their regular season streak next year, all they need is a 7-0 start to the season and they can tie Lakeland streak, if they go 8-0 they'll beat their regular season streak....

With that said, wouldn't be funny if Vero adds them to the schedule next year just to beat em AND take their record, would be an interesting scenario....

It seems VB's regular season record is all they got. That and then melt in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Floridatech said:

Look at y'all y'all a bust too why you not answering the call for a game???

One because as i told you I'm not a coach and I have no control over who Columbia schedules

I can drop hints that teams have interest and see where it goes but that the extent of my abilities 

On 12/11/2018 at 12:01 AM, Floridatech said:

Pretty much, we been havin winning records in the regular season and go into the playoffs losing in the second round of the playoffs

When you figure out what it takes to get there, let the coaches at Hardee know.  Same thing, winning records, unbeaten regular season, one and done in the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Deerfield might struggle in the state semis, but they have been gold when it comes to winning region titles.  And with PB Central in the mix, the streak of second or third round losses for Vero might be safe.  Wait a minute, that didn't come out right.:rolleyes:

Bruh u talk shit on the net but u won't say nun of this to my face ion think yo punk ass is from Florida anyways