booker t oos

Zoe Boy

If this is accurate I don't understand why BTW is traveling to Virginia then the net week to Georgia and the same with Central going to Alabama then the next week to Georgia. I'm all for good quality games and these games would give there schedules a better outlook if either team finishes 15-0 going for the national crown, but why do we always have to travel out of state why cant these schools come to Miami.

If this is accurate I don't understand why BTW is traveling to Virginia then the net week to Georgia and the same with Central going to Alabama then the next week to Georgia. I'm all for good quality games and these games would give there schedules a better outlook if either team finishes 15-0 going for the national crown, but why do we always have to travel out of state why cant these schools come to Miami.

CUZ FLORIDA SCHOOLS ESPECIALLY BLACK SCHOOLS IS CHEAP AND CANT AFFORD DA EXPENSES DA SEND A TEAM DOWN HERE THATS...WHY FLORIDA ALWAYS TRAVEL

Dillard explain it.. We don't have that fee like St. Thomas but you would think those others teams would wanna come enjoy this dade and broward weather and vacay a bit but I guess not....

Dillard explain it.. We don't have that fee like St. Thomas but you would think those others teams would wanna come enjoy this dade and broward weather and vacay a bit but I guess not....

LOL NAAA DEM SCHOOLS B LIKE..."F" DAT DEY WANT HOME FIELD ADVANATGE ..BUMP DA WEATHER BUT THATS HOW IT ALWAYS BEEN WHEN ITS A BLACK SCHOOL PLAYING A SCHOOL FROM OUT OF STATE WE HAVE TO TRAVEL....THEY PAY FOR THE PLANE..THE HOTELS...EVERYTHING...DEY AINT BANKIN LIKE DAT DOWN HERE LOL

Just finding out about this. I will check with Dallas Jackson at NationalHSFootball.com to see what he knows before I officially jump the gun here.

As for teams always traveling, a lot of these games involve promoters. In such sense, the FHSAA takes 30 to 35 percent of the gate on these games before anyone else gets paid. Cocoa and Fort Pierce Central, I think got the games they are hosting with St. Frances (MD) and Don Bosco Prep (NJ) on their own, so I think they are not having to deal with this. But most of these OOS games came through third party companies that are in it for profit and the FHSAA wants a share of it and these guys are not willing to go with it, so they go elsewhere that doesn't have this kind of rule.