Year of the Tiger

DisabledAccount

2 minutes ago, Hwy17 said:

Beat Suwannee, Madison and Gainesville 

2 of those teams we can beat in sleepwalking mode

And I'm very confident we beat the other one if we keep them on the schedule, there will be plenty of talent next year but I have my eyes a lot higher

Of course I don't think I'll have to wait till fall before I accomplish that goal

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

New year new opportunity

Teams will rise to the occasion while others will try and fail, confidence is key to success and I won't lack any in 2019

dear God we are in trouble if you are going to be more confident in 2019.

2019 goal is to get past round 2??????

6A North is super weak.  Nice Christmas present for you.  Now lets see if you can not choke it away.

19 minutes ago, badbird said:

6A North is super weak.  Nice Christmas present for you.  Now lets see if you can not choke it away.

6a region 1 ain't that weak

Only region 2 is LMAO

But I'll say I'm not a one trick pony, I don't plan to wait until end of year to accomplish my goal, I plan to have it accomplished by May

21 minutes ago, badbird said:

Btw badbirdy you should come watch a game, by end of the night I'll have you doing chants in the stands :D

just ask @DarterBlue2 lol

by end of game he has as energized as I was, I even convinced him to use a noisemaker

10 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

6a region 1 ain't that weak

Only region 2 is LMAO

But I'll say I'm not a one trick pony, I don't plan to wait until end of year to accomplish my goal, I plan to have it accomplished by May

6A in general not as good.  lost Armwood, Carol City and Northwestern.  3 of the top contenders.  You got a gift.  Enjoy it and take advantage of it.  1A Baker might win 6A region 2.  It's that bad.

I don't follow other sports but if you accomplish it before May Congrats

19 hours ago, badbird said:

6A in general not as good.  lost Armwood, Carol City and Northwestern.  3 of the top contenders.  You got a gift.  Enjoy it and take advantage of it.  1A Baker might win 6A region 2.  It's that bad.

I don't follow other sports but if you accomplish it before May Congrats

You bluff... How can 1 do what you do and not follow other sports LOL.   What you meant to say is you could careless about Columbia trying to win a title in any sport LOL.