2019 unofficial schedules

VeniceIndianFan

20 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

I'm hearing Andre Johnson is putting together a 4 team classic together in Miami. Projected Matchups:

MC vs Cedar Grove, Ga

BTW vs Apopka 

When I find out the date, I will inform. 

I speak to the Cedar Grive coach from time to time. What week would this be? I know some out of state teams that may be interested. 

It is for August 16th. When I asked if the opponent was Miami Central, the AD said he thinks so but it won’t be finalized until next week. 

Booker T is a lot closer to enrollment to CG and Miami Central is a lot closer to Apopka. So it would make a little more sense. 

How is Booker T supposed to be this year? Are they on their way back? 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

It is for August 16th. When I asked if the opponent was Miami Central, the AD said he thinks so but it won’t be finalized until next week. 

Booker T is a lot closer to enrollment to CG and Miami Central is a lot closer to Apopka. So it would make a little more sense. 

How is Booker T supposed to be this year? Are they on their way back? 

Ok. Which AD did you speak with? Apopka or CG? BTW should be better this season. I am hearing they got a transfer from MC at RB. Was #7 for MC last year. Kid is really fast. MC didn't use him like they should have. Would have been matchup nightmare if they had him as a slot WR.

1 minute ago, MC Rockets said:

Ok. Which AD did you speak with? Apopka or CG? BTW should be better this season. I am hearing they got a transfer from MC at RB. Was #7 for MC last year. Kid is really fast. MC didn't use him like they should have. Would have been matchup nightmare if they had him as a slot WR.

I spoke to Cedar Grove. He couldn’t give a definitive answer except they are for sure coming. Either way it’s gonna be a great doubleheader no matter how you match the teams. 

Would have been cool to get 2 oos teams, because if Apopka plays one of the Miami teams it will have to be a preseason game that doesn’t count. The oos team is allowed to count towards the regular season 

5 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I spoke to Cedar Grove. He couldn’t give a definitive answer except they are for sure coming. Either way it’s gonna be a great doubleheader no matter how you match the teams. 

Would have been cool to get 2 oos teams, because if Apopka plays one of the Miami teams it will have to be a preseason game that doesn’t count. The oos team is allowed to count towards the regular season 

Yeah, I wish they could move the dates so that the games count on the season records.

• 3 weeks later...