• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
VeniceIndiansFootball

2019 unofficial schedules

20 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

I'm hearing Andre Johnson is putting together a 4 team classic together in Miami. Projected Matchups:

MC vs Cedar Grove, Ga

BTW vs Apopka 

When I find out the date, I will inform. 

I speak to the Cedar Grive coach from time to time. What week would this be? I know some out of state teams that may be interested. 

48 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I speak to the Cedar Grive coach from time to time. What week would this be? I know some out of state teams that may be interested. 

I have heard the week as of yet. I could only assume it would be within the first couple of weeks. Might be week 0 or 1.

It is for August 16th. When I asked if the opponent was Miami Central, the AD said he thinks so but it won’t be finalized until next week. 

Booker T is a lot closer to enrollment to CG and Miami Central is a lot closer to Apopka. So it would make a little more sense. 

How is Booker T supposed to be this year? Are they on their way back? 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

It is for August 16th. When I asked if the opponent was Miami Central, the AD said he thinks so but it won’t be finalized until next week. 

Booker T is a lot closer to enrollment to CG and Miami Central is a lot closer to Apopka. So it would make a little more sense. 

How is Booker T supposed to be this year? Are they on their way back? 

Ok. Which AD did you speak with? Apopka or CG? BTW should be better this season. I am hearing they got a transfer from MC at RB. Was #7 for MC last year. Kid is really fast. MC didn't use him like they should have. Would have been matchup nightmare if they had him as a slot WR.

1 minute ago, MC Rockets said:

Ok. Which AD did you speak with? Apopka or CG? BTW should be better this season. I am hearing they got a transfer from MC at RB. Was #7 for MC last year. Kid is really fast. MC didn't use him like they should have. Would have been matchup nightmare if they had him as a slot WR.

I spoke to Cedar Grove. He couldn’t give a definitive answer except they are for sure coming. Either way it’s gonna be a great doubleheader no matter how you match the teams. 

Would have been cool to get 2 oos teams, because if Apopka plays one of the Miami teams it will have to be a preseason game that doesn’t count. The oos team is allowed to count towards the regular season 

5 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I spoke to Cedar Grove. He couldn’t give a definitive answer except they are for sure coming. Either way it’s gonna be a great doubleheader no matter how you match the teams. 

Would have been cool to get 2 oos teams, because if Apopka plays one of the Miami teams it will have to be a preseason game that doesn’t count. The oos team is allowed to count towards the regular season 

Yeah, I wish they could move the dates so that the games count on the season records.

Just saw where Venice announced that they will be hosting a game against St. Frances (Maryland).  I didn't see a date, so I don't know which game, if any, on the preliminary schedule the St. Frances game will be replacing.