HALLANDALE VS MIRAMAR 1ST GAME OF THE SEASON.!

What happened to American Heritage Delray not that I wanted Miramar to play them anyways.

I  BELIEVE YOU GUYS STILL PLAY THEM JUST AT A LATER DATE...BUT I C YOU GUYS WINNING THIS HANDLY AS WELL HALLANDALE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS HAVE BEEN SCHEDULING ALOT OF EASY A** NON DISTRICT CHANCES SO FINALLY THEY SCHEDULE SOME COMPETITION.

Well in our district we have 6 schools which leads us to 4 open dates. Plantation, American Heritage (Delray), American Heritage (Plantation) and St. Thomas Aquinas. Now unless one of those schools are off the schedule I can't see us playing Hallandale except if it's a preseason game.

Well in our district we have 6 schools which leads us to 4 open dates. Plantation, American Heritage (Delray), American Heritage (Plantation) and St. Thomas Aquinas. Now unless one of those schools are off the schedule I can't see us playing Hallandale except if it's a preseason game.

I GUESS WE AILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE SO WHO DO U SEE MIRAMAR LOSING TO AND WHAT DO U THINK THERE RECORD WILL B IN THE END.

I only see one lost and that's to St. Thomas Aquinas. Now some might argue and say Miramar has beat them 3 years straight which is accurate, but all 3 meetings were close and one of them was in overtime. I'm not to sold on American Heritage (Plantation) and now people are talking all this crap about Flanagan. Look I have nothing against Flanagan but we haven't lost to them yet and all this district title talk and being state champs needs to end. People may not realize this or maybe they forgot but Miramar and Cypress Bay pretty much runs district 8A no other schools and usually it's Miramar as district champs or Cypress Bay, or Miramar as the district runner spot or Cypress Bay. Flanagan just so happened to get in as the district runner up spot because of Cypress Bay having an off year. Again I see Miramar going 14-1 or 15-0 if anything 13-2 but that's a stretch because I don't see Miramar loosing 2 games unless they loose the state game.

I only see one lost and that's to St. Thomas Aquinas. Now some might argue and say Miramar has beat them 3 years straight which is accurate, but all 3 meetings were close and one of them was in overtime. I'm not to sold on American Heritage (Plantation) and now people are talking all this crap about Flanagan. Look I have nothing against Flanagan but we haven't lost to them yet and all this district title talk and being state champs needs to end. People may not realize this or maybe they forgot but Miramar and Cypress Bay pretty much runs district 8A no other schools and usually it's Miramar as district champs or Cypress Bay, or Miramar as the district runner spot or Cypress Bay. Flanagan just so happened to get in as the district runner up spot because of Cypress Bay having an off year. Again I see Miramar going 14-1 or 15-0 if anything 13-2 but that's a stretch because I don't see Miramar loosing 2 games unless they loose the state game.

I FEEL YOU BUT 14-1 OR 15-0 IS A VERY TOUGH FEAT WITH OUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT TYPE OF SQUAD THEY HAVE.

@ Dillard_High_Panthers If you don't dream high and have high expectations for your school then they won't do well. I refuse to sit here and say we won't win or be district champs especially coming off a 12-1 season which from what I've heard wasn't expected until this year and we have a lot coming back. Aye come to the other site I gave you the link but just beware being that your a Dillard alumni.

@ Dillard_High_Panthers If you don't dream high and have high expectations for your school then they won't do well. I refuse to sit here and say we won't win or be district champs especially coming off a 12-1 season which from what I've heard wasn't expected until this year and we have a lot coming back. Aye come to the other site I gave you the link but just beware being that your a Dillard alumni.

LOL WATS THE LINK? AND WHERE EXACTLY IM GOIN 2

@Zoe Boy When I 1st came on here it was a good number of people but something happened one day to the accounts on here and a lot of people just navigated to other sites and never came back. I frequent this site but I can go weeks and weeks without coming on here because it get's boring and I hate to say this but it's true.

Guys we had something when did an update in our software. It happened to do an accidental dump of the members instead of the spam accounts we had so many of that kept registering (still why it did this I don't know and I wish It never happened). Safeguards have since been put in place to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Second, it is the off season, but things are about to pick up. Plus a lot of people don't post during the offseason anyways and sometimes it hard when content is not there. I am not going to post crap on here just to generate a conversation or two. I want meaningful topics.to be posted that generates the right conversation. 

Third, why would you discourage from people posting here? The effort is to let people know so more come over here. By suggesting to go elsewhere defeats the purpose and will slow the board down even more. That is just me though, but I want to see more users over here. I have nothing against the National Board, because that is Dallas Jackson's site and we are working together to help each other out, but again, saying one board is better than the other doesn't do us any good here if you all can't point this out to Florida fans on the national board. You can post a link to encourage fans to come over and signup, but I can't. I might post links more often there just to see how fans react.

Fourth, I have been working behind the scenes to make things even better here. I wear many hats around here and I do a lot that I don't disclose because of business reason..

Fifth, We are working on a lot MVP Premium content and a lot of it will involve previews and other information. Some of it will be free and we are going to make things interactive between the main site and the message boards. I think when you all see it, you all will appreciate it a lot.

Finally, you are not going to to find a better site that cares about all the teams from Pensacola to Key West. Florida topics tend to get buried in the national board, but not encouraging people to come over and check out things don't do us any good. We can only do so much. It is up to you to help us provide that next step in the word of mouth and tell everyone else we are here.

Not that we lost a lot of people Slick, a lot of them have come back, but are not active during the offseason. There are a few that are missing, but they will be back. We are here to have a good time. Joker99 will be back in the fall. I knew he would be quiet during the offseason (the admin/moderator accounts somehow were not affected when things went crazy). There is going to be a flock of people here soon once we get into preview mode, because you all will find something to disagree with (and that is what I want to be honest, lol)