HALLANDALE VS MIRAMAR 1ST GAME OF THE SEASON.!

Everyone has been riding Miramar off and putting up Flanagan so to see Miramar has some support is good.

I have learned to never ever write them off. That defensive backfield Miramar has is nothing to play with. Miramar will win their district most likely CB finishes 2nd because they will lose to Miramar 

• 2 weeks later...

@Dillard_High_Panthers I don't hate it just only when it deals with Flanagan. Flanagan has been up since 1996 and I believe made the playoffs for the 1st time in school existence last year. Miramar hasn't lost to Flanagan yet from what I understand and yes I know we lost coach Cogdell to West Virginia, but we bring back lot's of talent and coach Strout who's been with the team. Whereas Flanagan, having one of their best season in school existence I just don't feel they deserve all the hype and I'm not being biased because I went their because we had seasons where we didn't do well. I'd say over the last 7 or so year we've been relevant and made the playoffs 9 out of the last 10 years.

@Dillard_High_Panthers I don't hate it just only when it deals with Flanagan. Flanagan has been up since 1996 and I believe made the playoffs for the 1st time in school existence last year. Miramar hasn't lost to Flanagan yet from what I understand and yes I know we lost coach Cogdell to West Virginia, but we bring back lot's of talent and coach Strout who's been with the team. Whereas Flanagan, having one of their best season in school existence I just don't feel they deserve all the hype and I'm not being biased because I went their because we had seasons where we didn't do well. I'd say over the last 7 or so year we've been relevant and made the playoffs 9 out of the last 10 years.

SAME as hallandale what have they done to deserve this hype year in and year out?? nothing.!! so to have them over dillard is laughable!! now there saying creek to.! really.!!!???

I have nothing against Miramar They lost a 2 yr starter at Qb and some big play kids on offense. Tyrek Cole might not be there . You can't just rank a team ahead of another cause of there history.. Flanagan has a Four year starter at Qb have more returning starters than Miramar and they addition of Ty conyers Miramar former O.C Flanagan will challenge for that division and Monarch will be waiting Playoffs.

SAME as hallandale what have they done to deserve this hype year in and year out?? nothing.!! so to have them over dillard is laughable!! now there saying creek to.! really.!!!???

Smdh .. The more you talk the more I question your Football I.Q. Hallendale returns more starters and they are loaded offensively. What does Dillard return besides Jordan Merrill ? Tell me since you know your team ? What exoerience do they return cause I can name at least 8 starters on Hallendale returning. This is a different day and age talent is spreaded kids are more advanced. You knocking these teams and not even seen them play. Well I did and I give credit where it's due . You have a biased point of view..

Smdh .. The more you talk the more I question your Football I.Q. Hallendale returns more starters and they are loaded offensively. What does Dillard return besides Jordan Merrill ? Tell me since you know your team ? What exoerience do they return cause I can name at least 8 starters on Hallendale returning. This is a different day and age talent is spreaded kids are more advanced. You knocking these teams and not even seen them play. Well I did and I give credit where it's due . You have a biased point of view..

LOL SMH whats make u thank there loaded because u seen them play in summer ball??? tell me what have they done when the pads was on?? NOTHING.!! have they made the playoffs in recent history?? NO.! have they beaten dillard in recent history when dillard had less then they have now?? NO.! it will be pure embarassment if your basing hallandale off what they did last year if dillard or miramar or any other teams played mcarthur,hollywood hills,south broward suncoast creek stranahan archbishiop mcarthy they will b 7-0 out the gate to.! but what happend to hallandale when they ran into competetion...DILLARD AND BOYNTON BEACH?? they lost and missed the playoffs at 8-2 so dont sit here and try to hit me with opinions when i have facts and u say what does dillard return ummm christan bouie 2015 prospect will bethel 2015 prospect we have 3 ol over 6'5 we have 2 6'3 wr's tranfers from b.a and more coming in but you wouldnt know that because your waaaay in dade and you only go by what your eyes see all i'm going to say is good luck with your predictions lol.

LOL SMH whats make u thank there loaded because u seen them play in summer ball??? tell me what have they done when the pads was on?? NOTHING.!! have they made the playoffs in recent history?? NO.! have they beaten dillard in recent history when dillard had less then they have now?? NO.! it will be pure embarassment if your basing hallandale off what they did last year if dillard or miramar or any other teams played mcarthur,hollywood hills,south broward suncoast creek stranahan archbishiop mcarthy they will b 7-0 out the gate to.! but what happend to hallandale when they ran into competetion...DILLARD AND BOYNTON BEACH?? they lost and missed the playoffs at 8-2 so dont sit here and try to hit me with opinions when i have facts and u say what does dillard return ummm christan bouie 2015 prospect will bethel 2015 prospect we have 3 ol over 6'5 we have 2 6'3 wr's tranfers from b.a and more coming in but you wouldnt know that because your waaaay in dade and you only go by what your eyes see all i'm going to say is good luck with your predictions lol.

Ask my boy J Dirt & Gus , Who Coach Dee is I know a lot more than you think I do.. And I watched Hallendale in pads vs American. Measurables don't make you good I seen them Dillard average. You can talk a sore in ya mouth. My opinion is my opinion. And I will stand by what I say.. Josh Hammond, Nuru N'shaka, Richie Cooper, Great Receiving Core Huntley at Qb, Taj McGown . There offense is going to be dangerous all big time prospect.

Ask my boy J Dirt & Gus , Who Coach Dee is I know a lot more than you think I do.. And I watched Hallendale in pads vs American. Measurables don't make you good I seen them Dillard average. You can talk a sore in ya mouth. My opinion is my opinion. And I will stand by what I say.. Josh Hammond, Nuru N'shaka, Richie Cooper, Great Receiving Core Huntley at Qb, Taj McGown . There offense is going to be dangerous all big time prospect.

ANYBODY Can look like that in summer but as a realiset and a football finatic everything your saying isn't relivent at this point because the same people your talking about have led hallandale to where?? no where even before they got n2 this district it was the same thang diff story missed he playoffs while these same players anybody body with football knowledge would tell u str8 up i have to see what they do on the field because off the field anybody can look big time with no pads and no added pressure but recent history have shown that hallandale is all preseason hype and thats it. untill proven otherwise every year its the same old story  if u know football like u say u do then u should know that.

ANYBODY Can look like that in summer but as a realiset and a football finatic everything your saying isn't relivent at this point because the same people your talking about have led hallandale to where?? no where even before they got n2 this district it was the same thang diff story missed he playoffs while these same players anybody body with football knowledge would tell u str8 up i have to see what they do on the field because off the field anybody can look big time with no pads and no added pressure but recent history have shown that hallandale is all preseason hype and thats it. untill proven otherwise every year its the same old story if u know football like u say u do then u should know that.

Lol.. I saw them in spring they are a young team and was younger last year most of there good players are young. I saw them in pads I was at there Spring game thatz what you fail to realize..

Lol.. I saw them in spring they are a young team and was younger last year most of there good players are young. I saw them in pads I was at there Spring game thatz what you fail to realize..

SPRING GAME DONT MEAN ANYTHING BRA LOL.! spring game dosent have any dividends on what there going to do in the regular season anybody can tell u that. and since when did american become a measuring stick teamyour acting like they played central dwyer or booker t and won by 40 lol like fareal bra slow ya roll and wait to the season starts when things really count.