Willie must go...

181pl

18 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

If you show me a Patriot squad that won a Superbowl without the help of black Athletes I will Cashapp a thousand dollars for ever white boy on the team right now.  How about this take ALLL the black players off of Tommy and Bills team and see where they end up... 

I was just teasin you Peezy.  As it is turning out, per capita, the Samoans are way ahead of any other race represented in the NFL.    

22 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

You guys took my statement too literal guess I should have been more clear and said for a large part of his career.  So those 3 in the 60s... yeah a little suspect to me.

Also... What do you think... If the Ole bear didnt go get his butts kicked by USC would he have even started looking at Black players?  Maybe he scheduled that game on purpose knowing what would happen to get the Bama racist Brass in line to allow him to do it because times were changing.  Either that or it was a dang cant beat better join em type thing.

There are many who believe that this is exactly why Bear Bryant scheduled USC -- so that the 'Bama fans would see that they needed to join the revolution and start recruiting black athletes immediately.  In fact, there may even be a '30 for 30' on this subject (or was it a Showtime documentary??   . . . I can't remember).  Either way, in typical Bear Bryant fashion, it wasn't just a matter of "joining" them, it was a matter of adapting and doing it better than anyone else. 

12 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I was just teasin you Peezy.  As it is turning out, per capita, the Samoans are way ahead of any other race represented in the NFL.    

This is actually true but only considering their small population in relation to the amount of people they have in the NFL or at BYU LMAO. 

2 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Point here?  Let us not pretend pre 68 didnt exist.  The fact that he had to be the 1st to do it says a lot about those times and America in general.

First in the SEC, but not the south. I saw Eddie McAshan of the Gainsville Purple Hurricanes in 1967 at Memorial Stadium(Daytona) beat my future team (Mainland) in a nail biter killing Mainland's title possibilities. He was an elusive magician. He started for Georgia Tech. Wikipedia says Freddie Summers was the 1st southern black QB of a major school (Wake Forrest 1967). I've been spreading a lie about Eddie for over 50yrs. He was 2nd.......my bad  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

We got wayyyyy of topic. 

Let's be clear. I liked Willie T. at USF. It was a good fit. He is NOT a good fit at FSU so far. The color of his skin has nothing to do with his inability to recruit or coach on Saturday at the FSU level.

I WANT Willie to go 15-0 next year and win a title. But I think he'll have a hard time going 7-5. That's just reality.

A lot of this has to do with current FSU admin, which seems to be fairly incompetent when it comes to recent football-related affairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hornibrook's stats....TD/INT ratio:blink:  He'll fit in perfectly at FSU:rolleyes:

Statistics[edit]

Source: [19]

Collegiate career statistics
Wisconsin Badgers
Season Games Games
started
Record Passing Rushing
Comp Att Yards Pct. TD Int Pass Eff Att Yards Avg TD
Redshirt
2016 12 9 7–2 106 181 1,262 58.6 9 7 125.8 23 –81 –3.5 0
2017 14 14 13–1 198 318 2,644 62.3 25 15 148.6 29 –101 –3.5 0
2018 9 9 6–3 122 205 1,532 59.5 13 11 132.5 20 –61 –3.1 0