What games are you attending this year?

nolebull813

I know a lot of you guys attend mainly just the game a of your teams, but does anyone have plans to go to games away from their home? List some games you want to go, or intend on going to around the state .

Week 1 I would love to drive up to Valdosta, and watch the doubleheader with Plant and Manatee squaring off with 2 Georgia teams.

American Heritage vs Apopka is a must see.

I normally wouldn't drive that far to Valdosta, but I'm getting 2 games and their oos,so it's definitely interesting.

Other than that I would have to look some games up. I probably won't travel further than 2 hours besides the Valdosta games

I am building up a list now of games I would like to see as well and I agree about the Valdosta games. They are on my list as we speak for Week 1.

My intern Nash is building up his list now. There is going to be some great games this season and as I get the rest of the schedules up we will be able to discuss which games are the best each and every week.

I know a lot of you guys attend mainly just the game a of your teams, but does anyone have plans to go to games away from their home? List some games you want to go, or intend on going to around the state .

Week 1 I would love to drive up to Valdosta, and watch the doubleheader with Plant and Manatee squaring off with 2 Georgia teams.

American Heritage vs Apopka is a must see.

I normally wouldn't drive that far to Valdosta, but I'm getting 2 games and their oos,so it's definitely interesting.

Other than that I would have to look some games up. I probably won't travel further than 2 hours besides the Valdosta games

I will be going to ga to watch the MC and BTW games against tucker and Stephenson

That TBT vs Plant game may change but I wanted to see these two teams play because I want to check out Deon Cain at TBT who many believe is best WR in state although I believe he plays QB for tech right now but also many people have picked a Plant to go far in the playoffs so I wanted to see how they looked for myself. Another potential game is IMG at Montverde but I will have to check the date to see if it works and I will also be attending at least one game from my alma mater Saint Stephens most likely for their senior night and potentially against rival ODA as well.