Florida Gators vs Miami Hurricanes 19

joeycash2004

Problem is Florida still have Franks aka taller Malik Rosier.. I like my canes in this game cause we have a OC and a QB COACH!!!! Now I will see if it was that garbage offense of play calling we had last year that made our offense enept .... Plus we don’t have Rosier no more...

On 2/22/2019 at 4:34 PM, Zoe Boy said:

Problem is Florida still have Franks aka taller Malik Rosier.. I like my canes in this game cause we have a OC and a QB COACH!!!! Now I will see if it was that garbage offense of play calling we had last year that made our offense enept .... Plus we don’t have Rosier no more...

Felipe Franks had a pretty good year man.   

I was fortunate enough to have my boss provide me with tickets to that game, the only other time I saw the Gators live was also at Tampa against Mississippi State in 1989. Florida during the 70's and 80's would periodically play at Tampa Stadium, I remember also when Tony Green (Sarasota Riverview) made his big splash as a true Freshman at Florida against the University of Maryland in a game also played at Tampa Stadium.......