Dillard girls basketball team in state semis for 13th time in last 20 years Dillard boys basketball team is one win away from getting back to states since repeating in 2016-2017

THIS_IS_DILLARD

All I can say is wow when you look at our boys and girls basketball teams not only do they have continuity at the coaching staff but they both have won championships in three different decades 80s 90s and 2000s they both have 3 peats our girls almost 5 peated. They both our nationally known.

They both have over 10 state titles. With multiple final 4 appearances. And now they both can be in Lakeland in the same year. Our girls are already there and our boys our one game away from going. They both our nationally ranked. I mean I can go on and on all I can say it feels good to support such a storied program/school.

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

All I can say is wow when you look at our boys and girls basketball teams not only do they have continuity at the coaching staff but they both have won championships in three different decades 80s 90s and 2000s they both have 3 peats our girls almost 5 peated. They both our nationally known.

They both have over 10 state titles. With multiple final 4 appearances. And now they both can be in Lakeland in the same year. Our girls are already there and our boys our one game away from going. They both our nationally ranked. I mean I can go on and on all I can say it feels good to support such a storied program/school.

It's definitely a impressive feat for sure 

I actually do think Dillard will beat Doral academy on Friday

Doral schedule isn't up to level of Dillard this year and they have had close calls with teams not even as good as Dillard is

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's definitely a impressive feat for sure 

I actually do think Dillard will beat Doral academy on Friday

Doral schedule isn't up to level of Dillard this year and they have had close calls with teams not even as good as Dillard is

Thanks bro so you were saying we can possibly face you guys ?