Dillard 19-6 @ Doral Academy (31-0) fire birds on 51 game win streak who wins??

THIS_IS_DILLARD

I know this is a football thread but what a game this gonna be In Doral. The firebirds won last years 7a title and will be looking to defend. Their 31-0 and on the year and have won 51 consecutive games dating back to last year. 

Dillard after repeating in 2016 and 2017 missed the playoffs last year after being upset By northeast in the district. The panthers are 19-6 on the year. They have played in and out of the state vs some stiff competition. 

As far as who wins this game. It’s tough to call it’s at Doral I know their fans are gonna be out of their mind they have NO AWAY SIDE (smh) and I know we will not getting any 50 50 calls. All in all I’m hyped tho. Lol

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I know this is a football thread but what a game this gonna be In Doral. The firebirds won last years 7a title and will be looking to defend. Their 31-0 and on the year and have won 51 consecutive games dating back to last year. 

Dillard after repeating in 2016 and 2017 missed the playoffs last year after being upset By northeast in the district. The panthers are 19-6 on the year. They have played in and out of the state vs some stiff competition. 

As far as who wins this game. It’s tough to call it’s at Doral I know their fans are gonna be out of their mind they have NO AWAY SIDE (smh) and I know we will not getting any 50 50 calls. All in all I’m hyped tho. Lol

Taking Dillard

Overall the schedule for Doral hasn't been all that strong

In fact you could argue they got toughest games all year while playing at Hitchcock challenge (played teams like Columbia, Eastside and PK Young) 

The latter 2 were both tight battles and both teams were already eliminated and ironically the only one who wasn't that close a game in that list (Columbia) is still playing

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,basketball&schoolid=1de532f8-bb84-41a0-894f-e96a81172d2f

Defeated Eastside by 7, PK Young by 3, The Rock by 1, Miami Central by 1

They have had some close calls with the better teams on their schedule

I think if Dillard plays a great game they win this by 5-10 points

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,basketball&schoolid=1de532f8-bb84-41a0-894f-e96a81172d2f

Defeated Eastside by 7, PK Young by 3, The Rock by 1, Miami Central by 1

They have had some close calls with the better teams on their schedule

I think if Dillard plays a great game they win this by 5-10 points

Have you seen either team play?

55 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nope but I don't need to in order to figure out who the top opponents on their schedule is either lol

transitive property doesn't work in sports.  That's all I'm saying.  You could have said I think Dillard can win.  By saying if Dillard plays there best they win by 5-10 implies you have seen there best to make that prediction.  You haven't seen either team play to say that.  

53 minutes ago, badbird said:

transitive property doesn't work in sports.  That's all I'm saying.  You could have said I think Dillard can win.  By saying if Dillard plays there best they win by 5-10 implies you have seen there best to make that prediction.  You haven't seen either team play to say that.  

Actually 5-10 was just a hunch

However it was Doral Academy being in tight games with their better opponents on the schedule that encouraged me to take the upset pick

1 hour ago, badbird said:

Doral 48 Dillard 47 based off nothing but looking at maxpreps.  

If it’s just based off talent vs talent I’m taking Dillard 60-45 but if Doral is able to play aggressive while Dillard is called for everything lil thing Doral could very well take this game in a close one. Their gonna have their home crowd and student section behind them. Luckily Dillard always travels very well and always rowdy so we shall see.