FINAL DILLARD 41 DORAL ACADEMY 29 Panthers snap Firebirds 51 game win streak!!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

5 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Let’s goooo panthers!!!!!!

Not too surprised with score since I did feel Doral was a little overrated, good team but not as strong as being 31-0 would lead people to think

They got taken to limit by most of the top teams on their schedule which outside of a few games wasn't that strong

They wouldn't be undefeated had they played a Dillard schedule

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Not too surprised with score since I did feel Doral was a little overrated, good team but not as strong as being 31-0 would lead people to think

They got taken to limit by most of the top teams on their schedule which outside of a few games wasn't that strong

They wouldn't be undefeated had they played a Dillard schedule

We got to finish tho this team is on a 51 game win streak we can make history tonight 

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard can make history tonight beating a team on such a record!! 51 consecutive..goooo Dillard!!

Well we won't be down in Lakeland

Columbia falls to Crestview in our first elite 8 appearance since 2000

Only 2 seniors on team though so future is bright moving forward

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

So badbirdy

My prediction don't look so bad now does it? ;)

@badbird

yup good guess.  looking at the scores I felt it would be low scoring other than that i knew nothing of either team.  I guess you are better at predictions when you have no idea anything about the teams and have never seen them play.  I did watch Osceola upset Oak Ridge tonight.  Niven Glover for Oak Ridge is a bad man.  

35 minutes ago, badbird said:

yup good guess.  looking at the scores I felt it would be low scoring other than that i knew nothing of either team.  I guess you are better at predictions when you have no idea anything about the teams and have never seen them play.  I did watch Osceola upset Oak Ridge tonight.  Niven Glover for Oak Ridge is a bad man.  

I did hear about that upset

Who does Osceola play in final 4

5 minutes ago, Yourbasement said:

Man, proud to see the boys make it past regionals.

You all earned the win, hope we end up in regional finals again next year though because it would be nice to go head to head again

Honestly I think you all should be able to beat Lehigh and likely face Dillard in state finals