• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
561_Fan

Pahokee Schedule (rumored)

7 minutes ago, Muckcitypride1 said:

Man that's a crazy schedule!!!! Did they learn anything from last year??? Got beat up physically and mentally last year!!!Ha d nothing for the playoffs left. I've seen Pahokee teams with less talent destroy a team like Hawthorne from last year.

Hawthorne wasn't that bad a team and the fact that nearly a year ago that school was on verge of being shut down they have certainly recovered quick

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Hawthorne wasn't that bad a team and the fact that nearly a year ago that school was on verge of being shut down they have certainly recovered quick

Columbia, I'm not saying that Hawthorne was bad, Actually they were pretty sound. I'm saying that due to last season's schedule Pahokee was not as good at the end of the season as they should have been. I've seen less talented Pahokee team destroy a team like Hawthorne in the past!