FINAL DILLARD 47 HILLSBOROUGH 44 Dillard is back in the title game AGAIN!!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

CONGRATS PANTHERS!!! after slipping up in districts we went the entire playoffs on the road ..we defeated a very good okachobee team we then defeated a big rival in Boyd Anderson who beat us just a week prior for the district title. Then we go on the road in a hostile environment against a team who was 30-0 and had won 51 consecutive games. Then in this state final 4 we go against a very stout terrier team who was 28-2 on the year one of those games was a forfeit because of county testing rules. And we came out on top again. Now we have a chance to win our third title in 4 years!!! 

Terriers came in on a 21 game winning streak so in Dillard’s last two games y’all @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @badbird @OldSchoolLion @954gator @gatormike20 Our opponents were a combined 59-2 on the year technically 59-1 because hillsborough had to forfeit their kruel classic game against Westminster because of testing per county rules. 

The overall comebined consecutive wins both teams came in on was a astonishing 72 consecutive games without a lost from both teams comebined just simply unreal. And the dillard panthers off 27th and 11th got it done. I couldn’t be more proud to be a panther man what this years boys team is doing as young as they are and with no clear cut big name player or transfer is just amazing.

8 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yeah I looked them up but their schedule out of all due respect doesn’t stand out to me.

Their schedule is solid for their area

Can't expect a team in panhandle to play half their schedule against South FL

Frankly if South FL teams can't get a good schedule it's because they didn't try Because they can easily find teams within a hour or 2 that are nationally ranked

16 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Their schedule is solid for their area

Can't expect a team in panhandle to play half their schedule against South FL

Frankly if South FL teams can't get a good schedule it's because they didn't try Because they can easily find teams within a hour or 2 that are nationally ranked

They can also travel look at Dillard we went to Vegas and I believe Carolina to play in tournaments our girls even go to Arizona to play in their tournament every year against the nations best teams. Other teams can do the same they don’t have to stay just in their city. 

You have even teams coming from across the country to play in south Florida kruel classic and city of psalm tournament 

40 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

They can also travel look at Dillard we went to Vegas and I believe Carolina to play in tournaments our girls even go to Arizona to play in their tournament every year against the nations best teams. Other teams can do the same they don’t have to stay just in their city. 

You have even teams coming from across the country to play in south Florida kruel classic and city of psalm tournament 

Dillard is a recognized powerhouse that other schools would likely pay to have them be involved in those big national tournaments

Nobody was beating down the door to get Crestview on the schedule

You should know that powerhouses programs can normally name their schedule because playing those big names will give the programs exposure since college coaches look at programs like a Dillard as great feeding grounds since they normally are a loaded team in terms of talent

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard is a recognized powerhouse that other schools would likely pay to have them be involved in those big national tournaments

Nobody was beating down the door to get Crestview on the schedule

You should know that powerhouses programs can normally name their schedule because playing those big names will give the programs exposure since college coaches look at programs like a Dillard as great feeding grounds since they normally are a loaded team in terms of talent

Lol well you got a point on that. So is Crestview who ended you Guys season last week ? If so how did they look ? How do their fans travel.

5 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol well you got a point on that. So is Crestview who ended you Guys season last week ? If so how did they look ? How do their fans travel.

Yeah they did and while I didn't go to the game I saw enough on Twitter to feel that night they would play Dillard in the finals 

I felt region 3 wasn't very strong and that Lehigh would get exposed as being a byproduct of a weak region

Crestview did bring a Good crowd though as did Columbia, saw pictures of both sides of gym packed for the game

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah they did and while I didn't go to the game I saw enough on Twitter to feel that night they would play Dillard in the finals 

I felt region 3 wasn't very strong and that Lehigh would get exposed as being a byproduct of a weak region

Crestview did bring a Good crowd though as did Columbia, saw pictures of both sides of gym packed for the game

was the gym a actual good size ? Lol and ok ok do Crestview have good size do go up against our 4 players that’s over 6’6.