• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
THIS_IS_DILLARD

Dillard’s 2019-2020 boys & Girls new basketball District WOW!!!

So if things wasn’t tough before Dillard’s new district is going to be a JUGGERNAUT starting next year! For boys and girls. 

The teams in Dillard’s district starting next year. 

Plantation 

south plantation 

Ft Lauderdale 

st Thomas 

nova 

ely 

can you say GAUNTLET! Especially for our girls and for our boys we are now in the same district as our most hated rivals! Lol now we will play them possibly 4 times in a year! And a right to go to state MAN OH MAN LOL.

and the region consists of north Miami south Miami Doral Academy and a few others. Guess they got tired of all these broward teams going to Lakeland lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Andrew Thomas has been HC of Trinity Catholic in Ocala since the beginning of the 2018 season. Prior to that he was HC of Dixie County for I 5 years. Seasons 2016 and 2017 he was HC of T.R. Miller HS in Alabama before transferring to Trinity Catholic.
    • It gets sent to the respective county now and they investigate it.  So if your county doesn't care or if the school has ins to people in the county then they get away with it.  The FHSAA has very little power now over that kind of stuff.
    • Wow with how bad traffic is on Atlanta in perfect weather I'm not surprised that snow causes issues but looking at that it must not be common Enough they would be used to it   And no I've lived in Lake City all my life so of course I've never had to manage a snow issue since this area never gets it
    • You obviously have never lived in a place that has snow. You also have never lived in a place that if gets snow that it is ill-prepared to handle it. Should there be a back-up, sure. The games were moved back to the home sites of schools instead of the Dome in Atlanta, sounds like a back-up plan to me. The problem was how late they waited to cancel, not that the games were never played or did not have another location.

See picture to understand, everybody from Atlanta's fears of snow.
      https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ct-spt-snow-storm-atlanta-super-bowl-20190128-story.html
    • Snow in Atlanta doesn't always cause trouble but it does snow in Atlanta occasionally so it is something that should be prepared for   As well as the multi use of that facility    Both are valuable reasons for having a plan B in place
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors